From Custom Mario Kart
Add your news items to News 2018. It shows all releases made this year.
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- If you want your new or updated item to be considered for addition to CTGP Revolution, add it to the Track Wishlist.
- MrDark35000vr released v1.0 of Sunset Circuit 3.
- MrDark35000vr updated Sunset Circuit 2 to v2.0.
- MrDark35000vr updated Sunset Bridge DX to v2.5.
- CaronHT updated Underground Sky to v1.0R.
- Ptpix1 updated Piranha Plant Plains to v1.3.
- KantoEpic and Riidefi updated Anime Circuit to v1.4.
- TheZACAtac updated PPA Fuji Speedway to v1.0.
- RoGamer released v1.0 of the track edit Impossible Beach.
- TokukuMKW updated Cartoon City to v1.0.
- Bri updated Yoshi 8 Circuit to v1.0.
- YoshTaku updated Rocky Hillside to Beta 2.
- Huili updated the distribution MKW Hack Pack to v5a.
- Zef updated the distribution Zef's CT Pack to v3.04.