GCN Bowser's Castle (Tock)
|Date of latest version:||2021-08-22|
- Riidefi, for providing the course model (without animations).
- Baoulettes, for allowing the author to use his Grumble Volcano tree model and inspiring the author to use sound triggers.
- Wiimm, for creating the routes.
Usage of Extended Presence Flags since v1.3.2
There are synchronization problems between the Bowser statue (and ) and fireball ( ) objects. The time offset is different offline than online. Due to this, the author released two versions: one for offline and one for online; distributions would have to choose a version. There were also two variants with different : original and . This increased the amount of track variants to four.
Wiimm has also released four variants with v1.3.2. Without LE-CODE, they are identical to what Tock provided. Depending on if the track is played offline or online, LE-CODE activates the correct objects. From LE-CODE's point of view, there are only two different variants: original or rotating item boxes. If using them together with a current build of LE-CODE, the Bowser statue and its fireballs are synchronized offline and online.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.3||2019-03-08||Edited vertex colors.|
|v1.3.1||2019-03-08||Fixed blackscreen on console when exiting the track.|
|v1.3.1c||2021-03-19||Added an "inferior" CTGP Revolution version.|
|v1.3.2||2020-01-23||Update by Wiimm:|
A Slow Motion Bug is present.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.3.2)
- HD's Retro Pack (Details)
- Hide and Seek GCN Pack (v1.3.2.rot)
- Mario Kart 7 Wii
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.3.2)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (v1.4)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v1.2)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – SNES Bowser Castle 3 – SNES Rainbow Road
GCN Luigi Circuit – GCN Baby Park – GCN Mushroom Bridge – GCN Mushroom City – GCN Sherbet Land – GCN Yoshi Circuit – GCN Wario Colosseum – GCN Dino Dino Jungle – GCN Bowser's Castle – GCN Rainbow Road