Shy Guy Archipelago
|Date of latest version:||2019-02-02|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, KMP Modifier, Paint.NET, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Shy Guy Archipelago is Omonimo747's second non-retro custom track. The inspiration has been given by v1.0 of AndyK's version of SNES Koopa Beach 1; especially for the use of the object, , instead of the sea texture from GBA Shy Guy Beach and for the three-dimensional islands. Some islands have hollows in contact with water; others have grass and they are connected by wooden bridges or a cannon. At the archipelago's center, there is a lighthouse with the sailing around. As an obstacle, there is the shooting several .
- AndyK, for the concept and sand textures.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2018-06-19|| Update by Huili:
|v1.2||2019-02-02|| Update by Huili:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bowser's CT Pack (Details)
- Cosmic Kart (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v1.2)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Dutch:||Shy Guy's Archipel|
|French:||Archipel Maskass (PAL)|
Archipel Shy Guy (NTSC)
|Italian:||Arcipelago Tipo Timido|
|Portuguese:||Arquipélago do Masquito (PAL)|
Arquipélago Shy Guy (NTSC)
|Spanish:||Archipiélago Shy Guy|
- The originally planned number of cannonballs was 75, but the author had to set it to 57 after the discovery of the limitation up to 59.
- The author managed to set the Shy Guy ship's shots' times and places using a complex mathematical function.