|Date of latest version:||2018-02-04|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, Blender, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
You wanna be the very best, like no one ever was? To catch up is your real test, to train is your cause? Then you gotta catch up to 'em all!
Dragonite's Island is a Pokémon-themed custom track created by Sucht93a and Riidefi. It is set on a small island full of Pokémon, all guarded by a mighty Dragonite ( ). While Sucht93a had the idea for the track, did the modeling, collision, KMP, and porting of the animated models, Riidefi took part in adding custom water with Fresnel (so the player can see where they are landing) and underwater caustics, optimizing the model, assisting with materials and creating some shaders, and porting static assets.
- Atlas, for the BFG post-effects from 3DS Piranha Plant Slide.
- Raptor, for early alpha testing and general advice on the track design.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta.mkd||2018-07-07|| Update by FJRoyet:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Beta.mkd)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)
- ZPL Kart Wii (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Île de Dracolosse|
|Italian:||L'Isola di Dragonite|
|Portuguese:||Ilha do Dragonite|
|Spanish:||Isla de Dragonite|
|Greek:||Νησί του Δρακονάιτ|
Conker's Bad Fur Raceway – Dragonite's Island – Electric Shredder – Mansion of Madness – Melting Magma Melee – SSBB Port Town Aero Dive – Spacy Space Race – The Chamber – The Rabbit Hole – Twin Peaks