Nuclear Power is wabajeffy's second custom track. It is a track with toxic waste surrounding a power plant. The course is mostly inside the building with an outdoor portion as well. Many lava geysers, electric propellers, oil slicks, and presses are found throughout the track. There are two shortcuts, one of which requires a boost or power up. There have been no problems with lag found when testing this course in single or three player. In split screen 2 player the course has tiny portions of lag but overall is lag free. It may be fixed in a future version. In RC2, Sucht93a did a huge track update, including a visual overhaul.
It is recommended to put this track over slot 7.3 or 8.3 for extra road effect.
- Sucht93a for helping the author with BrawlBox, coloring PochaYogan green and general course advice.
- Wiimm and Leseratte for testing the track during development.
- You can go through a wall: 
- Y ou can also go through a platform: 
- KCL glitch: 
- Wrong respawn: 
- The sides of the pipe are unsolid: 
|| Date of release
|| First release
|| Update by Sucht93a:
- Retextured whole model and improved mipmaps.
- Added animations.
- Minor model edits
- Edges of the road are now wall instead of road.
- Improved KCL.
- Automatic definition of respawn points using wkmpt.
- Minor KMP adjustments.
- Added Goombas.
- Texture-hacked more objects.
- Rotated whole track by 270 degrees.
|| Update by Sucht93a and Wiimm:
- Undid rotation, as it caused strange KCL glitches.
- Minor KCL fixes
- Removed face-down road.
|| Update by Huili:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
By the same author: wabajeffy
Sandcastle Beach –
By the same author: Sucht93a