|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, GIMP, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
The Chamber is Sucht93a's first custom track. It is a rebuild of the small room where he and his Mario Kart friends used to play the game all day long. The room is all covered with pink plush. The track starts in the first TV, heads up to a black cupboard, up to the second TV, goes over the red mattress and up on the couch. From there it goes on the bouncy beanbag and up to the amplifier. After that, there is a jump on the Dragon Ball altar and the road passes the third TV and leads back to the first TV. All objects are linked by a colorful starway. Around the chamber there are pictures of all of Sucht93a's chamber friends' Miis.
Because the track is very long, it is limited to 1 lap. The track got a bit overloaded, so there are two versions to download:
- the_chamber_7db_v1_3_1.szs includes 7 Dragon Balls rolling around but sounds of several items are missing.
- the_chamber_3db_v1_3_1.szs includes only 3 Dragon Balls but the sounds of all items play correctly.
- All of Sucht93a's chamber friends, for playing Mario Kart with him and testing the track.
- Wiimm and Leseratte, for giving tips about KCL and KMP editing, and for Wiimms SZS Tools.
- Tock, for showing some BrawlBox tricks and tips to reduce facepoints and vertices.
- Egghead, for some textures and texture hacks.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.2.1||2018-11-09|| Unofficial Update by Huili (he called it v1.3.3, but it is based on v1.2):
|v1.3.2||2016-06-28|| Hotfix by Wiimm:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
Conker's Bad Fur Raceway – Dragonite's Island – Electric Shredder – Mansion of Madness – Melting Magma Melee – SSBB Port Town Aero Dive – Spacy Space Race – The Chamber – The Rabbit Hole – Twin Peaks