Yoshi Lagoon (Sucht93a)
|Date of latest version:||2021-08-20|
This is a remake created by Sucht93a. This version includes a complete new style, a lot of background decoration, off-road, walls, new objects, and new KCL and KMP files. The decision to remake the track was felt by asking in the Wiimmfi custom track community Skype chat which classic track deserved a complete makeover.
After a talk with Sucht93a, Wiimm decided to use this track to improve the automatic definition of respawn points of his SZS Tools (v1.46a). v1.2 supports enemy and item routes along all main shortcuts and many new respawn points that are also at the . The track file contains the developer KMP text file as course-kmp.txt.
- Realm, for the "Yoshi's Lagoon" banner.
- SpyKid, for fixing an item route in v1.1.
- MysterE99, for the from Desert Mushroom Ruins in v1.4.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2015-10-30||Fixed item route in the first shortcut.|
|v1.2||2015-11-12|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.3||2016-02-01|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.4||2021-08-02|| Update by Silverr and Hollend:
|v1.4.opt||2021-09-01|| Update by Optllizer:
|v1.4.1||2021-08-20|| Update by Silverr:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.3)
- Mario Kart Fusion (v1.3)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- MKW Ultra Pack (v1.3)
- MKWii CT Origins (v1.3)
- New Adventure All-Stars (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- TAS Rhys' Course Collection (v1.3)
- Waluigi Kart Wii (v1.3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)
Conker's Bad Fur Raceway – Dragonite's Island – Electric Shredder – Mansion of Madness – Melting Magma Melee – SSBB Port Town Aero Dive – Spacy Space Race – The Chamber – The Rabbit Hole – Twin Peaks