||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Maya, Photoshop, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools
Honeybee Hideout is a custom track made by TacoJosh. This track is based around a beehive. Racers drive through various sections including a tree branch section similar to Maple Treeway, through honeycombs, and many twists and turns. The track uses textures from the Wii U game Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, specifically from level 5-A Beehive Brawl. The track also includes Stingbies from 3DS Honeybee Hive, which are hazards throughout the track.
It is recommended to put this track on slot 3.3 for its music.
- Riidefi, for the lighting and shading.
- Luke Chandler, for helping with the KMP and for the custom item box object.
- Atlas, for the Stingby model over the basabasa object, and the custom honey off-road effect.
- Anyone else involved with testing and suggestions.
A preview of the course model
|| Date of release
|| January 2019
|| Start of development
|| First release
- Added custom off-road effect.
- Improved KCL and KMP.
- Updated minimap.
|| Update by Jasperr:
- Added reject road.
- Adjusted trick collision.
- Attempted to fix slight Slow Motion Bug.
- Attempted to fix Bean corners.
- Changed some collision types.
- Simplified collision model.
- Removed Crescent64.
- Removed some item boxes.
- Removed unneeded KCL triangles.
- Fixed KCL.
- Fixed and re-added Crescent64.
- Adjusted KMP.
|| Fixed crash that would occur when using CTGP Revolution.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
||Cachette des Abeilles
By the same author: TacoJosh
Honeybee Hideout – Snowbound Slopes
Digitally Enhanced –
FZMV Cloud Carpet