GCN Dry Dry Desert (Riidefi & Hlorenzi)
|Date of latest version:||2018-07-21|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, ItemSlot Editor, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Riidefi Studio, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a port created by Riidefi and Hlorenzi. It has components from both the original and the Mario Kart 8 version, as well as new ones. The course model was first directly ported losslessly from the original BMD from Mario Kart: Double Dash!! to BRRES, and then Mario Kart 8 textures were used to enhance visuals. The Mario Kart 8 sand normal map has been converted to a Wii indirect texture. The mapping data is original and created with Lorenzi's KMP Editor. Collision has been ported from the original with modifications to better fit Mario Kart Wii. This track features a heavy Blooper effect for more fair gameplay ( ), and a now removed custom ItemSlot table that was implemented to balance the vast amount of light off-road.
- Atlas, for providing the tool to edit item slot probabilities for the Alpha version.
- Torran, for his Blooper particle transformation matrix.
- Cotni, for the custom signs featuring the latest tea brand, a new distribution and a promotional Forecast Channel ad.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Alpha 3-G||2018-07-21||Improved KCL.|
|Alpha 3-G.mkd1||2020-09-05|| Unofficial update by FJRoyet:
|Alpha 3-G.mkd2||2021-06-04|| Unofficial update by FJRoyet:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- GCN Hide and Seek Pack (Details)
- Hide and Seek Best Retros (Details)
- Hide and Seek GCN Pack (Alpha 3-G.mkd2)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Alpha 3-G.mkd2)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- MKW Ultra Pack (Alpha 3)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Vintage Kart Wii (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)