Dragon Burying Grounds
|Date of latest version:||2020-09-16|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, MagicY, RoadKill, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Dragon Burying Grounds is a custom track created by Multimariokartds. It features a lava-themed valley, with huge and a "stronghold" section where the race starts at. This track was originally known as "Bowser's Volcano" before release, and is currently known as Dragon Burial Grounds in CTGP Revolution.
- Sucht93a, for helping with vertex colors.
- Riidefi and Sniki, for help with fixing a blackscreen.
- SpyKid, for general support during the creation of the track.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.1||2018-12-07||Minor KCL fixes.|
|v2.2||2018-12-31||Minor KCL fixes.|
|v2.3||2019-05-21||Fixed a respawn point.|
|v2.4||2020-09-16||Fixed flickering animation in Time Trials.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v2.3)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Cimetière du Dragon|
|Italian:||Sepolcro del Drago|
|Greek:||Θαμμένα Εδάφη Δράκων|
This is the first track made by the author after five years of absence. It is supposed to be the start of a new period of custom tracks.