Icon made by ChisSilver64
Hi! I am a custom track maker and a MKWII racer who has been playing this game since 2008. Back in 2015 i wanted to make custom tracks, I tried and I failed a bit but then in 2016 I decided to try again and so far got an alpha version of Unnamed Town and then abandoned it. In 2017 I had the urged to come back to this game and to do custom tracks again and currently remaking a few custom tracks. Check out my project list to see what I am currently doing!
|Name||Latest Version||Planned Update Version||Current Status||Newest Update Plans or Progress|
|Fishdom Island||v7.31||N/A||Completed||Got nothing planned right now.|
|3DS Rainbow Road||v1.41||v1.5||In Progress||Fix problems and figure out how to get pipe spinning.|
|Unnamed Town||Alpha||v1.0||In Progress||Complete remake from scratch with a new layout.|
|Variety Pack||v1.41||v2.0||Slow Progress||Major Update, see page for more details.|
|Reversed Racing Pack||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Developing the Pack.|
|N64 Yoshi Valley||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Porting the model.|
|Mushroom Creek||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Modelling the track.|
|Dry Coast||v3.1d||v4||On Hold||Remake with some alterations to the layout. Visual overhaul as well.|
|Ancient Ruins||v1.1||v2.0||On Hold||Complete remake from scratch with a new layout.|
- Fishdom Island had a complete visual overhaul and some layout changes done by Jasperr and Rinorocks. I created the SZS for it to be playable.
- 3DS Rainbow Road is a direct port from Mario Kart 7 and is the first one for that track. Some changes had to be made since Mario Kart Wii doesn't support the gliders or the wavy roads that are present on the track.
- Variety Pack is currently being updated to v2. A channel is being made and we are waiting on LE-CODE to be made public with tools for it. No official released date has been confirmed.
- Reversed Racing Pack will be a pack that features 32 custom tracks that are playable backwards, with some modifications required. Currently debating on cancellation, not guaranteed that it will be cancelled.
- Unnamed Town is currently being modelled. You can find progress of it on Youtube with the series titled Let's Make a Custom Track. Unsure on release date.
- N64 Yoshi Valley will be ported from Mario Kart 8 and decimated to ensure that it doesn't lag in game. Some things will be removed and some will be changed due to how Mario Kart Wii runs on the wii. Should be done sometime after Unnamed Town.
- Mushroom Creek is currently being modelled. Some progress can be found in the Custom Track Creators Server. Unsure on release date.
- Dry Coast will most likely be completely remade similar to KevinVG207's Sunset Forest where the layout is slightly altered but has massive visual improvements. Unsure on release date.
- Ancient Ruins will be a complete remake with a new layout and everything. Unsure on release date.
3DS Rainbow Road