|Date of latest version:||2020-08-23|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Unnamed Town is Bladestorm227's first custom track. In the Alpha version, the track is based on an island in the middle of the ocean with a ghost town that has been abandoned. It is unknown what the name of this town was and what people had lived there.
In 2019, the author decided to start remaking the track from scratch with a brand new layout, with help from Quattro for concept art. It was done in Blender; this is the author's first track to use this program. Development of v1.0 can be found here.
- Sucht93a, for teaching the author how to use Wiimms SZS Tools.
- Atlas, for fixing the wall collision glitch in the Alpha version.
- Quattro, for coming up with concept art for v1.0.
- Bear. for textures from SNES Donut Plains 3.
- TacoJosh, for trees from SNES Donut Plains 3 in v1.0.
- Caron, for his trees in v1.5.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0||2020-07-10||Remade from scratch.|
|v1.5.1||2020-08-12||Fixed a hole.|
|v1.5.5||2020-08-23||Fixed pole position.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Ville sans Nom|
|Italian:||Città senza Nome|
|Spanish:||Aldea sin Nombre|