|Date of latest version:
||BrawlBox, Cinema4D, CTools, KMP Cloud, Photoshop CC, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools
Evening Harbor is a custom track created by Jiyuu. It was initially the author's first track, but texture issues and other problems delayed the release by one month. The track is globally divided into five sections: the first one consists of a small garden with trees that leads to the village. The second section is the village itself, with some shops, a statue of Princess Daisy and some Piantas; there is also a shortcut that goes through the buildings. The third section is the cargo section – as the bridge is under construction, you have to make a detour to continue the race. The fourth section consists of a cavern that will bring the player up into the mountains, then back to the plains by driving on the road of the mountain. Finally, a path in the plains brings the player back to the garden.
This track will only work on slots 3.1 and 7.1 because of the object pylon01.
The town section of the track, with a new Mushroom sign before entering the shortcut
The last section of the track with the island far away
|| Date of release
|| Concept done, start of development.
|| First release
- Fixed a wall and containers with misplaced textures.
- Changed road texture after the cave section.
- Changed window texture to a more transparent one.
- Added some torches in the cave section.
- Added multiple invisible walls.
- Added palm tree sprites on the island.
- Added a "Mushroom sign" before the shortcut in the town.
- Added a secret area.
- Added a secret cannon that brings the player to the island.
- Lowered finish line flag.
- Positioned start line a bit back.
- Minor KCL changes.
- Rebuilt KCL.
- Re-encoded textures to lighten the course model.
- Added mipmaps.
- Fixed moiré pattern.
- Fixed some texture misplacements.
- Added a couple of new respawn points and fixed unfair old ones.
- Added some checkpoints.
- Added an item route for the shortcut in the town.
- Cleaned objects in the KMP.
- Added multiple arrows.
- Added boost pads and Chain Chomps in the last section of the track.
- Added Monty Moles in the plain section.
- Changed mountain road texture.
- Removed cannon from the island.
|| Update by ANoob and Jiyuu:
- Added multiple item routes and adjusted existing routes.
- Adjusted checkpoints.
- Added a respawn point.
- Improved cameras.
- Fixed three upside down textures.
- Other minor texture adjustments.
- Added a bridge at the beginning.
- Added many fences along the track.
- Added torches' surface color on the walls in the cave.
- All textures are now flipped correctly.
- Replaced Chain Chomps with Coconut Mall's cars.
- Removed duplicated textures.
- Removed some objects.
- Major KCL changes.
- Brighter textures.
- Other visual and gameplay improvements.
- Adjusted item routes.
- Visual corrections.
- Added shadows.
- Changed bridge before the cargo section.
- Optimized KCL and course model.
- Visual corrections and improvements.
- Added moving water.
- Patched a shortcut.
- Improved respawn points.
- Visual improvements.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
||Port du Soir
||Porto alla Sera
||Puerto al Atardecer
- Known as Evening Harbour
in Europe and Australia
By the same author: Jiyuu