PLEASE do NOT update / make a remake of one of my tracks without asking first !!
"I'm currently working on a big project. It'll take some time until it's finished. Be patient, it's worth it ;)"
- --Jiyuu (talk) 19:07, 16 October 2018 (UTC)
This page refers to the Mario Kart Player called Jiyuu, also written ジユウ.
Further information can be found here.
About my works
The following table sums up the current status of my works.
Please take note that I always keep secret my new tracks until the first release date.
|What ?||Current version||Latest release date||Status||Next release date ?|
|Jiyuu's Test Track||v1.0||2018-05-20||No update scheduled.||Never|
|Icy Surroundings||v3.0||2018-06-11||No update scheduled.||20??-??-??|
|Evening Harbor||v4.1||2018-08-02||No update scheduled.||2018-??-??|
|Dawn Township||v2.6||2018-09-01||No update scheduled.||2018-??-??|
|Lava Rocks||v1.5||2018-08-31||No update scheduled.||2018-??-??|
|Unfinished Mario Circuit||v1.0||2018-09-06||No update scheduled.||2018-??-??|
About the versions of my tracks
When it comes to choosing a version for my tracks, my choice is based on these criteria :
- The alpha version is used to qualify a non-released track with many bugs, but still playable. The beta version is the same as the alpha, but has less bugs.
- For non-released tracks, the version will be v0.1.
- For the first public release, the version will always be v1.0.
- For a minor update (less than 1h of work or only minor edits), the version will increase by 0.1.
- For a medium update (more than 2h of work or many edits), the version will increase by 0.5. However, I tend to merge all changes of a medium update to a big update.
- For a big update (more than 6h of work or major gameplay improvements), the version will increase by 1.0.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions with their answers.
- You : Can I be your friend ?
- Jiyuu : Mmh :)
- You : Would you like to create a CT with me ?
- Jiyuu : No. Probably never.
- You : Will you create CTs on MK8/MK8DX ?
- Jiyuu : Once good tools will be available, certainly yes.
- You : Can you update my track ?
- Jiyuu : Depends on what needs to be fixed, but usually no.
- You : Will you make remakes of old CTs ?
- Jiyuu : Yes, but don't request for a particular remake.
- You : Will you make tutorials ?
- Jiyuu : No.
- You shall NOT edit my works without my agreement.
- The name of the next-to-be-released Custom Track will always be "Unknown name". The official names will only be revealed the day of the official first release date.
- The translations of my works to French will always be performed by myself.
- I am also translating to French the name of other authors' custom tracks.
- Adding my work to a Custom Track Distributions is authorised. You may not need to ask for a prior permission.
- However, an update of the wiki page's section related to the Custom Track Distributions should be achieved.
- If you are unable to perform such task, please contact me so that I can update the wiki page accordingly.