|Editors used:||BrawlBox, Cinema4D, KMP Cloud, Photoshop CC, Post-Effect Editor, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Dawn Township is Jiyuu's fourth custom track. The author tried to recreate the same type of atmosphere that some medieval fantasy towns can be found in contemporary art or manga. It is divided into three sections: The first one is a waterfall slope that brings the player to the town. The second section is the town itself. It features many buildings, two parks, bridges, a fountain and many waterfalls. The player has to drive through the town to finally ride down a slope that will bring them out of the town. The third section consists of an icy road on the sea, though it isn't slippery. The road will bring the player to a small shelter where crystals are set. An invisible cannon is placed at the beginning of this shelter, which will bring the player up to the waterfall slope that will end the race.
- Riidefi, for his priceless explanations about the shaders and his texture of the water from Super Mario Galaxy.
- Sucht93a, for helping to fix, add and optimize check points for v2.3.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|2018-05-02||Concept done, start of development.|
|Alpha||2018-05-??||Private release, heavy Slow Motion Bug.|
|v1.1||2018-06-07|| Update by ANoob:
|v2.6.1||2019-05-22||Update by Wiimm|
- Before v1.2, a small to medium Slow Motion Bug could occur up to about 2 seconds when driving in some sections. It was due to the high amount of facepoints, as the bug appeared early in the track development.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Mario Kart Madness (v2.6)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- SuperOnion64's Custom Track Collection (v2.6)
- Variety Pack
- Yeet Kart Wii (v2.1)
- Zef's CT Pack (v2.1)
- ZPL Kart Wii (v2.5)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Comté de l'Aube|
|Portuguese:||Distrito ao Amanhecer|
|Russian:||Город на рассвете|
|Spanish:||Municipio al Amanecer|
|Polish:||Miasteczko o Świcie|
- What is written on the stone in the secret area is actually a true riddle with a unique answer. The author challenges anyone to find the answer to this mysterious metaphorical tale.
Jiyuu's Test Track – Icy Surroundings – Evening Harbor – Dawn Township - Lava Rocks - Unfinished Mario Circuit - The Plain of Atlantis - Christmas Wish (Remake) - Alternative N64 Bowser's Castle - Jiyuu Village
Skype : jiyuumk
Discord : ★Jiyuu#5554