From Custom Mario Kart
Add your news items to News 2018. It shows all releases made this year.
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Metaljaripower released v1.0 of the character Christmas Wario on Spear.
- Mark MK updated Christmas Dream to v2.3.
- Rosalina Speedruns and Koretato released v1.0 of Koretato Circuit.
- Babypeachd released v1.0 of the character Gold Dry Bones on Purple Magikruiser.
- SuperOnion64 updated SuperOnion64's Custom Track Collection to v1.0.
- Babypeachd released v1.0 of the character Red Funky Kong on Tomboy Wild Wing.
- The Variety team updated Variety Pack to v1.3.
- varemi updated Varemi's Garden to Beta 3.
- Hollend updated Untilted to v1.0.
- ANoob updated Bowser's Lava Base to v3.3.
- ANoob updated Ziggurat Bay to v1.2.
- Jiyuu updated Evening Harbor to v4.5.