Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2017-12
|Type:|| ISO Patcher &|
|Wii IDs:||RMCE35, RMCP35, RMCJ35|
|Tracks:||32 Wii + 216 custom tracks.|
Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2017-12, the successor of Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2017-05, is a Custom Track Distribution made by Wiimm with much help from Leseratte. It contains almost all tracks of its predecessor with some updated and some new tracks. It has been released as ISO Patcher. This ISO Patcher can also create a Riivolution setup.
- Saturday, 2017-11-25, RC1
- Test version (309 MB)
- RC1 is not compatible with v1!
- Saturday, 2017-12-02, v1
- First release (307 MB)
- Monday, 2017-12-04, v2
- Hotfix of track Nightlife Party to v1.2.
- Download update from v1 to v2 (2.7 MB)
- Download v2 (full version, 307 MB)
- Track list with slots
- Track list as web page
- Installation Guide (en)
- Installations-Anleitung (de)
- The track selection menu will finally remember the cup *and* track you voted for in online races, not just the cup.
- The track selection menu can be scrolled in the second row, too. Plus, scrolling doesn't require selecting the arrows any more.
Beginning with this distribution, most tracks are selected by track rotation. The tracks are divided into 5 classes: permanent and 4x rotation. Permanent tracks are always part of the distribution. The other tracks are selected randomly with weights. The weight is calculated by the class, and by the absence of MKW-Fun.
New tracks has priority over rotation tracks and will be inserted into the rotation system after their first distributions.
With this rotation system, Wiimm can easily manage more than 216 custom tracks and the tracks are used again and again. The track selection is based on the distribution part of the database of ct.wiimm.de and is done fully automated.
Here you can find a list with the current track distribution into classes. A second list shows an example for a rating. Both lists are always related to the next MKW-Fun distribution and not bind to MKW-Fun 2017-12.
Bash 'n' Dash 'n' Battle