Icon made by ChisSilver64
Hi! I am a custom track maker and a MKWII racer who has been playing this game since 2008. Back in 2015 i wanted to make custom tracks, I tried and I failed a bit but then in 2016 I decided to try again and so far got an alpha version of Unnamed Town and then abandoned it. In 2017 I had the urged to come back to this game and to do custom tracks again and currently remaking a few custom tracks. Check out my project list to see what I am currently doing! Also do not make updates to my tracks without my permission, if you do say that it is an unofficial update.
I started working on a port of Mario Kart 8's N64 Yoshi Valley to which I gave up. However, you can give it ago by downloading the files here. Make sure to credit me!
|Name||Latest Version||Planned Update Version||Current Status||Newest Update Plans or Progress|
|Mushroom Creek||N/A||v1.0||In Progress||Modelling the track.|
|Fishdom Island||v7.33||N/A||Completed||Got nothing planned right now.|
|Unnamed Town||v1.5.5||N/A||Completed||Got nothing planned right now.|
|3DS Rainbow Road||v1.41||v1.5||Slow Progress||Fix problems and figure out how to get pipe spinning.|
|Variety Pack||v2.0||v2.1||Slow Progress||See page for more details.|
|Dry Coast||v3.1d||v4||On Hold||Remake with some alterations to the layout. Visual overhaul as well.|
|Ancient Ruins||N/A||v1.0||On Hold||Modelling the track.|
- Fishdom Island had a complete visual overhaul and some layout changes done by Jasperr and Rinorocks. I created the SZS for it to be playable.
- Unnamed Town is my first custom track. It it's set in an unknown town that gets flooded by lap 2 forcing players to take a different route. Currently waiting on more testing to be done.
- 3DS Rainbow Road is a direct port from Mario Kart 7 and is the first one for that track. Some changes had to be made since Mario Kart Wii doesn't support the gliders or the wavy roads that are present on the track.
- Variety Pack is currently being updated to v2.1. No official released date has been confirmed.
- Mushroom Creek is currently being modelled. Decided to start from scratch. Unsure on release date.
- Dry Coast will most likely be completely remade similar to KevinVG207's Sunset Forest where the layout is slightly altered but has massive visual improvements. Unsure on release date.
- Ancient Ruins will be a complete remake with a new layout and everything. Unsure on release date.