Love Circuit (FunkyDude15)
|Date of latest version:||2019-01-01|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, GIMP, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is FunkyDude15's first custom track. The track is based on a model by Putinas, which can be found here. v4.0, which featured extensive remodeling of the road, cave and hotel and re-texturing of nearly all of the track, was made on a highly rushed schedule to be ready in time for v6.0 of MKW Hack Pack.
- _tZ, for helping fix a blackscreen in v4.0.
- Riidefi, for helping fix an issue with the course model in v4.0.
- Super blooper kirio, for model modifications and adding the boost animation in v3.0.
- Yoshidude4, for helping the author with fixing some material issues in v3.0.
- Jefe, for the start gate in v3.0.
- ALPHAMARIOX, for the Psyduck object ( ) in v2.1.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.1b||2013-06-20||Edited speed for the Psyducks.|
|v2.2||2013-06-22||Added opening camera pan.|
|v3.1b||2015-01-30|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v3.1c||2020-09-01|| Update by Octanevinny:
|v3.2||2015-11-26||Minor visual update based on v3.1.|
|v3.3||2018-08-29|| Update by Huili:
|v4.0||2019-01-01||Extensive remodeling of the track.|
|v5.0||2020-??-??||Model, visual and gameplay improvements.|
v4.0 – v4.0.hp
- Harry Potter Effect can be seen.
- If you fall in the water at the first shortcut, it may sometimes freeze the game.
- Random freeze without falling in the water can occur.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.0012 – v1.03.0072 (v2.2)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (v2.2)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (v3.1b)
- Even though the track was fully released in May 2013, the development started in February of that year. However, the author failed miserably then, so the track was restarted in mid-April.
- The bouncy mushroom jump in v2.0 was originally going to be just a jump over water.
- The author had not planned to further update the track after v3.1. However, he changed his mind.