From Custom Mario Kart
- Super blooper kirio, for model modifications and adding the boost animation.
- Yoshidude4, for telling the author how to fix some material issues.
- Jefe, for the start gate.
- ALPHAMARIOX, for helping with adding Psyducks. (v2.1)
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.1b||2013-06-20||Edited speed for the Psyducks.|
|v2.2||2013-06-22||Added opening camera pan.|
|v3.1b||2015-01-16|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v3.2||2015-11-26||Minor visual update based on v3.1.|
|v3.3||2018-08-29|| Update by Huili:
- There is an unwanted boost pad before the shortcut so that everyone can take it without slowing down.
Solution: Edit the KCL and add some road faces 4 units above the boost pad.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.0012 – v1.03.0072 (v2.2)
- MKW Hack Pack (v3.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (v3.1b)
- Even though the track was fully released in May 2013, the development started in February of that year. However, the author failed miserably then, so the track was restarted in mid-April.
- The bouncy mushroom jump in v2.0 was originally going to be just a jump over water.
- In the original design, there were billboards and a ramp.
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Circuito do Amor|
|Spanish:||Circuito del Amor|
|Greek:||Πίστα της Αγάπης|