Super Sky Courtyard
|Date of latest version:||2018-08-29|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Notepad, Paint.NET, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Super Sky Courtyard is a custom track created by HelloImYourMind, which is a new version of Sky Courtyard. The original track was meant for KCL testings that led to a better understanding of the Type A flags, but the author felt that it was very dull and wacky to race on. The idea of a race track in midair always intrigued him, so he decided to revamp the old track. It took a few weeks to develop, and even though it is almost entirely complete, there are a few flaws the author could not fix at all.
- Torran, for the boost panel animation.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC2||2015-06-26|| Update by Torran:
|RC3||2015-07-04||Restored waterfall speed.|
|RC3.hotfix||2018-04-04|| Update by Sucht93a:
|RC4||2018-08-29|| Update by Huili:
- When you start the race in last place, the game tells you that you are in 10th place.
- Two no lap counts are present. They can be done by going over a wall and avoiding the first spiral, or going out of bounds at the right after the tunnel with boost panels.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (RC4)
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (RC4)
- JHFR CT Pack (RC3.hotfix)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- SuperOnion64's Custom Track Collection (RC4)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Super Cour Céleste|
|Italian:||Super Cortile Celeste|
|Korean:||슈퍼 하늘 정원|
|Spanish:||Súper Patio Celeste (NTSC)|
Súper Vergel Celeste (PAL)
|Greek:||Σούπερ Ουράνια Αυλή|
|Finnish:||Super taivaan piha|