- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Canary Bay
- 3 Tomb of Anubis
- 4 Download Links
- 5 Rainbow Galaxy Staff Ghosts
- 6 Disambiguation for custom tracks
- 7 Enemy routes in battle arenas
- 8 PM @ Wii-Homebrew.com
- 9 Candy Mountains
- 10 Notification
- 11 Warp Pipe Island
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- It might have to do with the BRRES, which gives me an error when I preview the model in BrawlBox. Currently trying to fix this problem. --KantoEpic (talk) 18:53, 30 April 2018 (UTC)
- I've still been trying to fix the blackscreen, but with no success as of yet. --KantoEpic (talk) 18:40, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Is this true? I thought I optimized the checkpoints in that area... --KantoEpic (talk) 16:13, 6 May 2018 (UTC)
- Only now did I realize that the check points in that shortcut area needed to be extended. They should be fixed. --KantoEpic (talk) 22:09, 25 November 2018 (UTC)
Tomb of Anubis
- Cool. Sorry if it may seem a little confusing, as I had to look through files a bunch of times. --KantoEpic (talk) 17:40, 15 July 2018 (UTC)
- Interesting. Thanks again for editing the version numbers on your archive. --KantoEpic (talk) 23:55, 15 July 2018 (UTC)
- I am aware about that, since most downloads have either been taken down or just don't exist anymore. I've been busy with track updates for a bit, so I haven't gotten to restore downloads as much as I would like to. --KantoEpic (talk) 21:46, 18 July 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, I do have them. --KantoEpic (talk) 20:30, 21 July 2018 (UTC)
- Fixed. --KantoEpic (talk) 20:41, 21 July 2018 (UTC)
Rainbow Galaxy Staff Ghosts
KantoEpic please allow me to share staff ghost for Rainbow Galaxy ! Please tell ANoob that this is just for helping him people have staff ghosts on his race ! Thanks ! --Unsigned comment by Gold'N Zic 23 (talk).
- I am perfectly fine with you making ghosts for tracks - that's a good thing. But please don't make pages designed specifically for the ghosts.
- You can always create your user page and link the ghosts there. That's perfectly fine. --KantoEpic (talk) 18:28, 29 July 2018 (UTC)
Hi there ! I have posts my staff ghost links on my user page ! If you have Rainbow Galaxy course and you wanna download them, there isn't any problem ;) ! Plus, I work hard when doing the original staff ghost in order to make it nice just like if it is a Nintendo one ! But for the expert staff ghost no ! Lol --Unsigned comment by Gold'N Zic 23 (talk).
Disambiguation for custom tracks
Do you like to create an template for disambiguation pages for custom tracks? We have several ct with same name, but different variants. Rainbow Jungle and Rainbow Jungle (MrDark35000vr) is an example. I asked you, because your english is very well.
- It might work because some custom tracks already have disambiguation pages (Sandy Strait for example). Would there be anyone else on board with that? --KantoEpic (talk) 16:56, 1 August 2018 (UTC)
- Dry Coast (Bladestorm227) and Dry Coast (Putinas)
- Grass Road and Grass Road (TB 358)
- Lost Island and Lost Island (NinYoda1)
- N64 Luigi Raceway and Luigi's Raceway (Crile)
- Mushroom Island and Mushroom Island (iNelom)
- Rainbow Jungle and Rainbow Jungle (MrDark35000vr)
- Sandy Strait (MaximilianoMK) and Sandy Strait (Optllizer)
- Star Circuit (Bulzeeb) and Star Circuit (kHacker35000vr)
- Sunset Desert (BigOto2) and Sunset Desert (MEGAKart69)
- Underground Sky (EC2Joshi) and Underground Sky (Caron)
- Troy Circuit and Troy Circuit (Yoshi74, 9Paran & MaximilianoMK) and Troy Circuit 2013
- -- Wiimm (talk) 06:04, 2 August 2018 (UTC)
- OK, thank you. --KantoEpic (talk) 20:20, 6 August 2018 (UTC)
Enemy routes in battle arenas
- I'll check for grammar errors whenever I feel like it. --KantoEpic (talk) 20:20, 6 August 2018 (UTC)
PM @ Wii-Homebrew.com
- Just replied to it. --KantoEpic (talk) 16:46, 11 August 2018 (UTC)
Please don't mess with custom track without asking permission. You are going against the creator's intentions. We intentionally scaled the minimap this way. If you want to make some adjustments for a distribution it's totally fine. However, don't make it an official release. Thank you so much in advance! --MrKoeikoei (talk) 19:35, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
- I might as well mark the update as unofficial in that case. You didn't have to undo my entire edit, though. --KantoEpic (talk) 19:46, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, I have. Sorry if I didn't reply to it proper. --KantoEpic (talk) 16:28, 1 September 2018 (UTC)
Warp Pipe Island
I don't understand the reasons to rename Warp Pipe Island to DS Dokan Course. Dokan is a boring long track. Warp* has another and shorter racing line. If I played Warp* I haven't any association with Dokan. Maybe Warp* is inspired by Dokan, but it is definitely not Dokan.
Other reasons to stay at Warp Pipe Island:
- Total other characteristics.
- Authors wish.
- Wario's Lair looks much as N64 Wario Stadium, but is different and has its own name. (there are other examples).