|Editors used:||3ds Max, SZS Modifier|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, HxD, KMP Cloud, Paint.NET, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom is an arena where Wario resides. This arena is full of obstacles and is the perfect training ground for his karting skills.
The author was originally attempting to recreate N64 Wario Stadium. However, when he released the first version of the course, there were complaints from many fans saying that it did not bear much of a resemblance to the track it was based on. Later, this was addressed by a name change to Wario's Arena and then finally to Wario's Lair. The first release had many glitches, so the next release featured many bug-fixes and allowed players to trick on the hills. Additionally, there were some adjustments to the textures and the course was scaled a little bigger.
In 2016, LuigiM gave the track a whole new look, making it more similar to N64 and DS Wario Stadium. The remake features Wario's model as a statue, tribunes, many signs, plenty of new obstacles and a better minimap. It also has 2 laps instead of 3.
|Name||Version||Date of release||Information|
|N64 Wario Stadium||RC1||2010-04-19||First release|
|RC3.1||2018-09-17|| Update by Huili:
- There is a respawn glitch on an area to the left of the start line, if you fall between the wall and the track after hitting the first main checkpoint then the game will make you respawn just by the Piranha Plant wall, thus saving quite a lot of time.
- At the shortcut near the end of the track, if you try to use it then, the game lags/pulls you backwards a little when you cross from the track to the off-road part. This is known as a mild backflip glitch.
- There is no splash effect when you fall off the track and into the mud; instead the character just falls right through the mud before needing to respawn.
- There are no external cameras at all, the routes used by the cameras were taken and instead used as routes for various objects around the track instead.
- There is a part of the track where you are able to go underneath a hill, from this area it is possible to force your way back through the track from the wrong side.
- In some places, the CPUs will turn corners whilst charging Mini-Turbos, but they won't release them. This will result in them eventually hitting the wall before continuing. They will then stick to this wall and drive rather than returning to the center of the track.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP 2.8 (RC1 and RC3)
- CTGP Revolution v1.0 – v1.03.1032 (RC3)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (RC3)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (RC3)
- Luma's CT Pack (v2)
- MKW Hack Pack (RC3.1 and v2)
- Pro CT Pack (RC3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Repaire de Wario|
|Italian:||Covo di Wario|
|Portuguese:||Covil do Wario|
|Spanish:||Guarida de Wario|
|Greek:||Κρησφύγετο του Γουάριο|