Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
You are now able to edit and create pages on the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki. Before you get started:
- Read the Rules.
- Use the templates on the Main Page when making new pages for Custom Tracks and other items.
- Make good edits. PREVIEW your changes before you SAVE to make sure they're saved right the first time.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Don't blank or delete anything from your talk page.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
Thank you! Jefe 04:22, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I would like to point out that you are using Dolphin as your preferred method to show off tracks within your videos. For the future, please put in "(Dolphin)" without quotation marks for the video header, as things may differ between emulation and on console. Something like this. --KantoEpic (talk) 00:52, 8 September 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, I can do that. Should i retroactively add that to any of my videos? All my videos from years ago were on the wii, but this week I've uploaded using dolphin, so it would only be a few edits. Jc5504 (talk) 01:36, 8 September 2020 (UTC)