|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
|Editors used:||CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier|
Digitally Enhanced is a custom track made by Guilmon35249vr. It is unique because the entire road is a giant boost pad. All of the textures are lined up in a grid. It contains Pokeys and Yoshi Sphinxes, which are recolored to actually look more like Yoshi. Even though this track is very old and was created using Paint, it was included in CTGP-R by popular demand, making this one of the only old tracks to be rejected at the time of its release to later go on to be accepted.
Remake by YoshiGo99
A complete remake was done by YoshiGo99 to make the course look modern. The track layout is still the same as the original, but the course now has a desert setting and no longer keeps the grid style. More item boxes have been placed; some containing specific items like Bob-ombs and Green Shells. The Pokeys and the Yoshi Sphinxes are still present and more falling pillars have been added.
This is also YoshiGo99's first working track. An update is in progress that will use textures from Mario Kart 8, as well as a speed modifier.
- Bad item routes, as Red Shells and Bullet Bills will go backwards or into the off-road.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0t||2011-08-18||Texture hack by Cobana01.|
|v1.1||2011-12-24||Remake of the KMP by Wiimm. This includes routes and cameras.|
|v2.0||2014-07-26||Remake by YoshiGo99.|
|v2.1||2015-01-30|| Update by Keiichi1996:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.02 (v1.1)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (v1.0)
- Luma's CT Pack (v2.0)
- MKW Hack Pack (v2.0)
- Wine's CT Pack (v2.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- This track was very popular in Wiimm's online races. When it was removed from Wiimms MKW series, a boost track was missing. Since Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-07, a new boost track is added to Wiimm's distributions.
- With Wiimms Mario Kart Boost 2012-03, Wiimm made a distribution with only boost tracks. Since Digitally Enhanced made boost tracks possible, it had to be included. Therefore, Wiimm remade the KMP to fix bugs and also to setup nice cameras.