|Date of latest version:||2011-12-24|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
|Date of latest version:||2019-06-26|
|Editors used:||CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier|
Digitally Enhanced is a custom track created by Guilmon. It is unique because the entire road is a giant boost panel. All of the textures are lined up in a grid. It contains and , which are recolored to actually look more like Yoshi. Even though this track is very old and was created using Paint, it was included in CTGP Revolution v1.02 by popular demand, making this one of the only old tracks to be rejected at the time of its release to later go on to be accepted.
A complete remake was done by TacoJosh to make the track look modern, marking this his first working effort. The track layout is still the same as the original, but it now has a desert setting and no longer keeps the grid style. More have been placed; some containing specific items like Bob-ombs and Green Shells. The Pokeys and the Yoshi Sphinxes are still present and more falling pillars have been added.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0||≤ 2010-04-22||First release|
|v1.0t (seizure warning)||2011-08-18|| Update by Cobana01:
|v1.1||2011-12-24|| Update by Wiimm:
|v2.0||2014-07-26||Remake by TacoJosh.|
|v2.0.hp||2015-12-18|| Update by Huili:
|v2.0.boost||2016-08-29|| Update by Huili:
|v2.1||2015-01-30|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v2.2||2019-06-25|| Update by YoshTaku:
|v2.2-Hotfix||2019-06-26|| Update by YoshTaku:
v2.2 – v2.2-Hotfix
Blackscreen on console.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (v1.0)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (v1.1)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (v2.0)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- This track was very popular in Wiimm's online races. When it was removed from Wiimms MKW series, a boost track was missing. Since Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-07, a new boost track is added to Wiimm's distributions.
- With Wiimms Mario Kart Boost 2012-03, Wiimm made a distribution with only boost tracks. Since this track made boost tracks possible, it had to be included. Therefore, Wiimm remade the KMP to fix bugs and also to set up cameras.