|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Disco Fever is a custom track set in a disco-themed building. It started as relatively small and simple, but since v3.0, the track increased in size, but still kept it's simplicity, although there are more paths to take. The track contains animations, mipmaps, vertex colors, dance screens, and various objects, like musical-note Thwomps, dancing characters and spotlights.
There are two editions of this track:
- SNSD Edition, which references an all-female singing group Girls' Generation.
- Super Mario Edition, which references to the Mario universe.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- The animations of the Koopa Troopa, Toad, and Toadette models are the same ones used in the award ceremony.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1000 (v3.3)
- Luma's CT Pack (v3.3)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v3.3)
- MKW Hack Pack (v3.1)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Fièvre du Disco|
|Italian:||Febbre da discoteca|
|Portuguese:||Febre do Disco|
|Greek:||Πυρετός της Ντίσκο|