|Date of latest version:||2019-07-20|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Disco Fever is a custom track created by xBlue98. It is set in a disco-themed building. It started as relatively small and simple, but since v3.0, the track increased in size, but still kept it's simplicity, although there are more paths to take. The track contains animations, mipmaps, vertex colors, dance screens, and various objects, like musical-note Thwomps, dancing characters and spotlights.
There are two editions of this track:
- SNSD Edition, which references an all-female singing group Girl's Generation.
- Super Mario Edition, which references to the Mario universe.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v2.1||2014-06-10||Improved boost panel mapping.|
|v3.0||2014-12-14|| SNSD Edition release:
|v3.1||2014-12-24|| Super Mario Edition:
|v3.3||2015-05-30||Improved cannon ending position.|
|v3.4||2019-07-20||Update by Wiimm:|
- The animations of the Koopa Troopa, Toad, and Toadette models are the same ones used in the award ceremony.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- Cosmic Kart (Details)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- JHFR CT Pack
- Luma's CT Pack (v3.3)
- MiniGeek2000's Custom Track Pack (v3.3)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (v3.3)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Fièvre du Disco|
|Italian:||Febbre da Discoteca|
|Portuguese:||Febre do Disco|
|Greek:||Πυρετός της Ντίσκο|
SNES Rainbow Road