Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Hello, I just wanted to say welcome to the Wiiki! I have noticed that you have been releasing quite a few new characters, which is great. However, I have reached out to you to let you know that when adding to the News template, you have not been following the guidelines given. The guidelines state that new releases on the same date as other released should go below the older releases on the same date. For example, when you added Homie Bowser to the News template, you put it at the top of today's date, where it should've been below the already released hacks. Please follow this rule in the future, because if you don't, someone else has to change it anyways, so it's better just to follow the guidelines in the first place. In addition, please use Universal Coordinated Time when dating releases or adding to the news template, as it is the time zone used by the Wiiki. Thanks, --DryBowser (talk) 18:11, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for welcoming me! I've been following the Wiiki for a while now, and I decided to try uploading my own stuff. Sorry for not following the guidelines, guess I didn't read the rules close enough. I'll keep that in mind in the future! --Whipinsnapper (talk) 22:39, 28 May 2020 (UTC)