Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
Hack pack @ distribution lists
- Why do you still not do this @Octanevinny? Otherwise please stop.
- I officially understand about it from now given MKW Hack Pack is supported by ct.wiimm.de I will learn from it and not do it again. -- Octanevinny (talk) 14:30, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
Please follow: User_talk:Wiimm#StaticR.rel_issues_when_adding_more_game_modes -- Wiimm (talk) 09:21, 5 May 2020 (UTC)
Fixed? Neon Funky Problem
I'm so sorry I have you this problem with the download. This is my first time posting a texture on MK Wiiki. I hope this is now fixed and it is possible to use the skin. Hope you enjoy! --Unsigned comment by TheN00b21 (talk).
- It's ok, I was only helping with the Google Drive download link to be shareable, meanwhile, thanks for fixing the download link. -- Octanevinny (talk) 3:07, 15 July 2020 (UTC)
In regards to wording on Pipeline Skyway II
Please do not correct the wording or form of text on the Wiiki if you do not understand how grammar in the English language works. Have you ever heard of a semicolon? But even besides the incorrect grammar, the edit is highly questionable; adding the word "direct" contributes absolutely nothing at the cost of reducing conciseness, and referring to exactly one (Pipeline Speedway II's page doesn't use that phrase) precedent is meaningless for such a trivial manner.
- I’m sorry btw, I didn't know that it was your track page and I was unaware that "Cotni" and "Cloud Cotni" are the same author names. My English language was poor this time, but it’s normally been good, I’ll make sure not to edit it again without good reason. -- Octanevinny (talk) 2:59, 30 July 2020 (UTC)
Trial Moderator Role
- I'd love to help out! btw. --Octanevinny (talk) 07:01, 12 October 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. -- Octanevinny (talk) 05:00, 24 October 2020 (UTC)