||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Maya, Photoshop, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools
Honeybee Hideout is a custom track created by TacoJosh. This track is based around a beehive. Racers drive through various sections including a tree branch section similar to Maple Treeway, through honeycombs, and many twists and turns. The track uses textures from the Wii U game Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, specifically from the level Beehive Brawl. The track also includes Stingbies from 3DS Honeybee Hive, which are hazards throughout the track.
It is recommended to put this track on slot 3.3 for its music.
- Riidefi, for the lighting and shading.
- Luke Chandler, for helping with the KMP and for the custom item box object.
- Atlas, for the Stingby model over the basabasa object, and the custom honey off-road effect.
- Anyone else involved with testing and suggestions.
A preview of the course model
|| Date of release
|| January 2019
|| Start of development
|| First release
- Added custom off-road effect.
- Improved KCL and KMP.
- Updated minimap.
|| Update by Jasperr:
- Added reject road.
- Adjusted trick collision.
- Attempted to fix slight Slow Motion Bug.
- Attempted to fix Bean corners.
- Changed some collision types.
- Simplified collision model.
- Removed Crescent64.
- Removed some item boxes.
- Removed unneeded KCL triangles.
- Fixed KCL.
- Fixed and re-added Crescent64.
- Adjusted KMP.
|| Fixed crash that would occur when using CTGP Revolution.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
||Cachette des Abeilles
By the same author: TacoJosh