Sky High Island
|Date of latest version:||2021-05-11|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, Blender, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Paint.NET, SketchUp, Wexos's Toolbox, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Sky High Island is a custom track created by Jasperr. It takes place on some rocky islands surrounded by a volcano and a sandy beach. Going down into the cave after the start line will put you into a pipe that will then launch you to the next island with a split path, which eventually leads down onto the beach. From the beach, the players will enter a pipe which will then lead into a volcanic area filled with and . Exiting the mountain will then bring the players back to the beginning of the track.
- It is recommended to put this track on slot 3.2 because of the and .
- KCL sound triggers can be heard when placed over 3.2.
- _tZ, for creating the light and shadow maps.
- Caron, for the main inspiration for the creation of this track and the custom tree object in v1.0 to v1.02.
- Dxrk, for helping fix a CHR0 looping issue.
- Golden RS, for modeling the palm trees in 3ds Max.
- Lovelifeandtpose024, for creating the intro cameras.
- Riidefi, for helping with alpha and transparency settings.
- zilly, for helping with KMP settings and giving general advice.
- ZPL, for helping create the minimap.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Alpha's Track Mix (Details)
- Chis Kart Wii (Details)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1108 (v1.04)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Drift Rebalance with CT (v1.04)
- Hide and Seek Extreme Pack (v1.04)
- JHRS CT Pack (v1.02)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (v1.02)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish:||Isla en las Alturas|
- This is the first custom track that the author has created by himself, with some assistance.
- This track was started in early January 2019, but was only started to be worked on and released in December of the same year.
Sahara Hideout – Cliffside Falls – Lava Prison – Magmatic Sanctuary – Kinoko Canyon – Sky High Island – Sunshine Island – Crystal Cove – Astronomical Overdrive – Hells Dimension
Sakura Sanctuary – Siberian Chateau – Mystical Marsh – Frozen Festival