|Author:||Jasperr, Golden RS, Terron, NakDak|
|Date of latest version:||2020-07-28|
|Editors used:||3ds Max, Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Paint.NET, Post-Effect Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Siberian Chateau is a custom track created by Jasperr, Golden RS, Terron, and NakDak. The track takes place in a snowy environment with a castle the players must traverse through, which contains many , , , and some boost panels. After exiting the castle, the players then make their way back into the snowy mountains, whilst crossing over a river and back to the finish line. This was also Golden RS' first time creating a track solely with Blender and 3ds Max.
|Modeling||Golden RS, NakDak, Terron|
|KMP||Jasperr, NakDak, Terron|
- This track will only work over slot 6.1 because of the object .
- KCL sound triggers can be heard when placed over 6.1.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1100 (v1.0)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Hide and Seek Extreme Pack (v1.0)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- Toxic's Hide and Seek Pack (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
This track originally belonged to Golden RS. However, after losing motivation, NakDak was assigned to finish the track along with Terron and Jasperr.
Sahara Hideout – Cliffside Falls – Lava Prison – Magmatic Sanctuary – Kinoko Canyon – Sky High Island – Sunshine Island – Crystal Cove – Astronomical Overdrive – Hells Dimension
Sakura Sanctuary – Siberian Chateau – Mystical Marsh – Frozen Festival