|Date of latest version:||2021-01-01|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Paint.NET, Post-Effect Editor, SketchUp, Wexos's Toolbox, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Frozen Festival is a custom track created by Jasperr. It takes place within a snowy town with log cabins, Lumas ( ), and Christmas lights. The track is inspired and based on Rosalina's Ice World from Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario Galaxy. It was created within a very short timespan to be the first released custom track of 2021.
- Bri, for providing skybox textures from Mario Kart Tour.
- TacoJosh, for providing some textures from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
- ZPL, for creating the light and shadow maps.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Sahara Hideout – Cliffside Falls – Lava Prison – Magmatic Sanctuary – Kinoko Canyon – Sky High Island – Sunshine Island – Crystal Cove – Astronomical Overdrive – Hells Dimension
Sakura Sanctuary – Siberian Chateau – Mystical Marsh – Frozen Festival