N64 Frappe Snowland (AltairYoshi)
|Date of latest version:||2021-12-06|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlCrate, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, MagicY, SketchBook, Wiimms SZS Tools|
This is a remake created by AltairYoshi based on the Mario Kart Tour version. It features a more detailed model and visuals, shadows and minor gameplay improvements. The original model from Mario Kart Tour was used as a base to ensure an accurate layout. The Mario and Yoshi statues were made utilizing their models from Mario Kart Wii, and a coffee shop was added as a decoration as a reference to the word "Frappe" in the name. The author worked on the track on and off for about a month, with most of the time going into the model.
- SkippDT64, for suggesting the coffee shop decoration.
- TacoJosh, for the ice wall texture.
- Trainiax, for the snowman model from Mario Kart Tour ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.3||2021-07-02||Adjusted some replay cameras.|
|v1.3-alt||2021-07-10||Update by Krummers:
|v1.3.1||2021-12-06||Moved some checkpoints.|
|v1.3.1-alt||2022-07-14||Update by Scuder1aSc0tti:
There is a slight Slow Motion Bug near the glacier section.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1120 (v1.3.1)
- Hyper Rosalina Kart Wii & Rosalina 2 Turbo (Details)
- Insane Kart Wii (Details)
- Luigi Kart Wii (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Shuffle (Details)
- Mario Kart Virtual Night (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (v1.3)
- Mario Kart Z (Details)
- MKW Retro Pack: GCN & N64 (Details)
- N64 Pack (Details)
- Retro Rewind (Details)
- Rosalina Kart Wii & Rosalina Alpha (Details)
- Squadaloo's Mario Kart WiiMix (Details)
- Yosh's Track Pack DX (Details)
Cliffside Circuit – Luxville – Snowy Thrill Trail – Puzzle Plank Pass – Parallel Purgatory – Sarasa Kingdom – Moonlight Lake – Wario's Cosmic Construction – Bonita Harbor
Flash Black Forest – Tropical Cloudway – Frostburn Falls – Seaside Dash – Rocky River Frenzy – Stardust Pathway
Custom Battle Arenas: