||Date of release
||Major rewrite over the latest BrawlBox. Features API system, and many features and stability improvements.
|v0.30 Hotfix 1
||Fixed crashes when previewing models.
|v0.30 Hotfix 2
- Fixed issue with DPI rescaling.
- MoveDef parsing is off by default (can be toggled in settings).
- Fixed changelog viewing.
|v0.30 Hotfix 3
- Updated Model viewer camera to a faster one.
- Mouse now wraps around, is no longer hidden.
- Settings are now once again saved between versions.
- Fixed bug in which Update.bat never got deleted.
- Fixed bug in which contextual loop would not work properly for audio.
- Fixed bug in which stable builds could not switch to Canary.
- Updater version now matches the latest version in which it got updates.
|v0.30 Hotfix 4
- Fixed crashes when merging models.
- Fixed issue where CHR0Entries would not show correct sizes.
- Fixed issues with negative numbers in Numeric Entry Boxes.
- Fixed issue where volume settings would not update correctly.
- Added additional API functionality regarding context menus.
- Improved parsing and editing of STPM files.
- Added 255-slot CSS config support for BrawlEx.
- Fixed bugs with live texture rendering.
- Fixed issues with Export All dialog.
|v0.30b Hotfix 1
||Fixed issues where the issue reporter would not report issues with proper formatting.
||Added support for deleting files that have been multi-selected.
|v0.30c Hotfix 1
||Fixed issues where Masquerade and CSSC Entry Wrappers would behave incorrectly.
- Added additional useful functions to BrawlAPI.
- Allowed materials and material references to be properly duplicated.
- Moved MDL0 Material Reference HasTextureMatrix property to the Texture Matrix Effect category.
- Fixed crash when parsing unexpected MoveDef children.
- Fixed crash when reading certain REFF animations.
- made a stupid edit logs when resetting model viewer settings.
|v0.30d Hotfix 1
||Added support for adding parents directly to bones.
- 'Import > Object' option for MDL0 now supports all MDL0 import types.
- Added Delete Entries option to Edit All menu for CHR0.
- Improved STPM parsing.
- Added BrawlCrate documentation hosted at GitHub (can be accessed from the help menu).
- Fixed bug where PAT0 Entries could attempt to access invalid data during duplication.
- Fixed bug where the UserFloatInput API member would round to an int value.
- Fixed bug where the last user input was not saved for numerical API inputs.
|v0.30e Hotfix 1
||CHR0s can now be properly replaced with all animation import types.
- Improved event match parsing.
- Improved BrawlEx Fighter Config parsing, including support for per-costume and others.
- Fixed bug in which PAT0 and CLR0 animations would not preview properly.
- Fixed bug in which Stage Tables could not be properly replaced.
- Added support for Byte and Short interpretations to attribute grids.
- Added support to paste in color+alpha data with Ctrl+V in Color Control.
- Fixed bug in which duplicating ARC Entries would result in crashes.
- Fixed bug in which new collision objects would not have names and would not be shown in the main form.
- Fixed bug in which imported MDL0 materials would be given generic names.
- Fixed bug in which duplicated MDL0 materials would not have proper names for their textures.
- Added multi-import support for MDL0 subentries.
- Improved MSBin parsing.
- Improved Attribute Grid support.
- Fixed SHP0 save corruption.
- Fixed various duplication bugs.
||Integrated support for Project+ files (TSLT, ASLS, and PARAM).
|v0.31 Hotfix 1
||Fixed inability to save PARAM files with changed flags.
||Added support for pathing data.
|v0.32 Hotfix 1
||Improved boot times when the automatic updater is active.
||Added support for basic Trophy and Sticker mods.
- Added support for Module Maps to be loaded from
- Added option to standardize Trophy internal names to BRRES names.
- Improved TrophyData saving.
- Fixed crash when using 50cc conversion without stock palettes.
|v0.34 Hotfix 1
||Fixed loading for sora.map.
|v0.34 Hotfix 2
||Fixed function name loading for maps.
|v0.34 Hotfix 3
||External Module Functions will now keep their red background after selection.
- Added TargetFunction string to REL Commands when loading Module Maps.
- Facepoint and Triangle counters now update in real time rather than on save.
- Item IDs now populate for Green Greens and Distant Planet modules.
- Allowed cancellation of Export Selected.
- Supersoft collisions now render with more transparency.
- Allowed manual linking of a Collision Object's linked model and bone.
- Updated internal documentation.
- Showed filename before program name if not using the full file path.
- Fixed bug in which exporting an unchanged text codeset would fail.
- Fixed bug in which P+ Knuckles would not properly load MASQ data.
- Fixed bug in which duplicating a TEX0 with a palette would prompt to delete its palette.
|v0.35 Hotfix 1
||Fixed bug in which TPL files would not be properly populated.
- Stage TB nodes now properly parse with children.
- STPM now parses Music and Sound volume.
- Fixed errors building Common2.
- Fixed errors previewing PAT0.
- Fixed some crashes when importing DAE files.
- Model Previewer draw priority has been updated to be more accurate to in-game.
- Added Item IDs for Smashville and Yoshi's Island (Brawl).
- Pathing Data now properly updates Minimum and Maximum values automatically.
- Fixed bug in which spaces were not properly placed when copying and pasting from a hex box.
- Fixed bug in which Module Item IDs would overwrite changes made in the section editor.
- Add full editing support for all used collision flags in Brawl.
- Improved BrawlEx config support.
- Fixed minor bugs with Project+ config file editing.
|v0.36c Hotfix 1
- Fixed PAT0 preview bug where textures contained in the same BRRES as a MDL0 would not display properly.
- Fixed issue where certain wrappers were not being properly exposed to the API.
||Fixed automatic updater.