Mario Kart Wii Deluxe
|Date of latest version:
||RMCEA2, RMCPA2, RMCJA2
||English, French, Spanish, Japanese
||Mario Kart Wii Deluxe
Mario Kart Wii Deluxe is a custom track distribution created by FJRoyet. It features all available retro tracks from SNES to Wii U/Mario Kart Tour in their original order. This also features retro tracks from other games and custom tracks that the author finds to be, to date, the best visually, giving a total of 544 tracks and 10 battle arenas. It also includes new features such as Fake Item Boxes that appear completely identical to regular item boxes, modified statistics of all vehicles and many more features to give a better gameplay experience.
The track list can be found here.
|Draggable Blue Shells
||Blue Shells can now be held behind you like Red Shells. They will explode on contact, but not hurt the player. They can be used to protect against other items being shot from behind, but if wheelie-bumped while holding a Blue Shell behind you it will fall away and disappear. Only one Blue Shell can exist at once, so even when it is held out behind you it will be impossible for anyone else to get one from an item box.
|Rotating Triple Bananas
||Triple Bananas will rotate around you like in Mario Kart 8.
||When a Thunder Cloud strikes you, you will have a Mega Mushroom effect rather than shrinking.
|Engine Class Modifier (150cc/Mirror)
||Races will only start at 150cc or Mirror. 100cc is no longer available.
|Ultimate License Unlocker
||All licenses are unlocked when played for the first time.
|Don't Lose VR When Disconnecting
||You will not lose VR if an unexpected disconnection occurs when playing online.
|Change Characters Between WFC Races
||When in online play, the player's character, vehicle and drift mode choice may be changed between races by pressing on the Wii Remote (or on the GCN Controller) when on the VR screen. This simply takes the player back to the character select menu, and then returns them to the vote when they have reselected. If the time limit expires, the currently selected options are taken.
||This will show a speedometer button right of the screen.
|All Tracks in Time Trials (lecode.bin)
||All custom tracks are activated in Time Trial mode.
|No Bullet Bill Icon
||Once you use the Bill, the Bullet Bill Icon in the Item Roulette goes away, allowing you to pick up an item while in the Bill.
|All Items Can Land
||This code makes it so every item – with the exception of a Thunder Cloud – can land on the floor when dropped and activate when a racer drives over it (e.g. Mega Mushrooms, Lightning, etc.). Item effects are identical to if the user actually fired the item themselves.
||Ultra UnCut causes the player's current lap variable to be decremented whenever they enter a checkpoint quadrilateral associated with a mandatory checkpoint with ID higher than 1 from one associated with the start line (ID 0). This is a simple improvement over the game's check which checks only for entering the quadrilateral immediately before the start line. On tracks with one mandatory checkpoint or fewer, Ultra UnCut falls back to the game's original behaviour as the improved check cannot be used.
|Automatic BRSAR Patching
||The revo_kart.brsar file will now be automatically patched to prevent music from cutting off mid-race.
|Mega Flips Cars
||Mega Mushrooms will now flip over trucks like a Star. This also applies to similar objects like Chain Chomps.
|Vehicle Stats Modifier (KartParam.bin)
||All vehicle stats were modified with better handling, speed or off-road to make them easier and comfortable to drive.
|Identical Fake Item Box
||Fake Item Boxes are now completely identical to regular item boxes to give a more challenging feeling to the races.
|Banana Damage Modifier
||Bananas now do more damage similar to Mario Kart 7.
||Date of release
- Increased track amount to 240.
- Added All Items Can Land.
- New item probability inspired by Mario Kart 8.
- Removed Rotating Triple Bananas.
- Added LE-CODE support.
- Increased track amount to 312 and added 10 new battle arenas.
- Fixed four player Multiplayer blackscreen.
- Added track variants.
- Online races are now 150cc/Mirror only.
- Added friend room settings similar to Wiimms Mario Kart Fun.
- Added Rotating Triple Bananas.
- Increased track amount to 480.
- Added some new battle arenas.
- Made some race UI changes.
- Added full Spanish and French support.
- Updated LE-CODE to build 30.
- Adjusted vehicle stats to balance the game a bit more.
- Increased track amount to 544.
- Added some new battle arenas.
- General UI overhaul.
- Added customization option that which offers four game styles: "Classic" (only the interface and new tracks), "Custom Vehicles", "Custom Skins", and "My Stuff".
- Added Japanese and European Spanish language support.
- Added 30 FPS mode.
- Significantly adjusted several vehicles to make them more competitive and useful online.
- Increased CPU difficulty in both VS races and Grand Prix.
- The Boo will no longer disappear when you go through a cannon.
- Modified item probabilities to reduce the appearance of Bloopers and POW Blocks in online races only.
- POW Blocks will now affect all players regardless of their position, giving it more utility.
- All players will now have 9,000 VR every time they enter a new room.
By the same author: FJRoyet