|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KclTool, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Candy Coaster was inspired by the Super Sweet Galaxy level from Super Mario Galaxy, and as such it features a cave of chocolate bars, cakes, cookies, ice creams, and candy canes, along with plenty of decorations ported from Super Mario Galaxy. "Cookie Coaster" was the working title, but after more candy canes were added, the creator decided to name this track "Candy Coaster".
- Torran for fixing the custom object.
- ALPHAMARIOX for centering the minimap.
- Gomer for animating the chocolate and the cannon.
- Ermelber for adding vertex color and fixing textures.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta||2013-03-08||First public release|
- Bad CPU routes
- The trickable chocolate bumps at the end are glitchy.
- In a 12-player room online the game slows down at the end section.
- Animations stopped working, after fixing the Harry Potter Effect.
- Bullet bills fall off or run into walls.
- KCL bugs (it's possible to go through a wall).
- One item route section doesn't work.
- Position Jump Bug
- A Bullet Bill often drops players in a corner or at a cliff, which causes them to fall off
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cam, Tom and Troy's CTGP Pack (v2)
- CTGP Revolution v1.03 (v2.2)
- Legend's Awesome CT Pack (v2)
- Mario Kart Adventures (v2.2)
- OptPack Custom Track Pack(v2.1)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (v2.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (52) - Last Update: October 2017