|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KclTool, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools, Wings 3D|
Autumn Leavesway is a custom track created by SpyKid back in 2012. Since then, the track has gone through some layout changes. The very first version was a really short and simple track based on Maple Treeway, with lots of offroad cuts and a cannon in the middle. Later, it was updated, so the cannon would be replaced by a bridge. In 2018, the track gained a remake from scratch, and a complete course layout makeover, to make it a more interesting course, while greatly improving the visuals. The new version of the track now features a treehouse section, a cave, a church and smoother turns. Visually, the remake was inspired by the Animal Crossing games, as of how the player's town looks during autumn.
- RemyInTheSky for the tree objects
- DarkyBenji for the water object
- TAS Rhys for Y correction
- Urusai V for testing the track for KCL issues for over 5 hours
|Version||Date of release||Information|
- The name of this custom track is based off a level from a computer game 4x4 EVO 2, where a racetrack is called Autumn Leaves. Although the author didn't notice a grammar mistake and the track was intended to be named Autumn Leafway. He decided to keep the name like it, though, because it became quite iconic. An alternate name would have been Golden Leaves Way.
- Like Love Beach, this is a custom track that SpyKid made as a present for a Mario Kart friend.
- The church in the remake is a homage to Citro's Wedding Altar, as it gets removed from CTGP. Same church is also a tribute to another person that the author honors, as there can be a portrait seen inside and behind it, that references to them.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1000 (v1.1)
- MKW Hack Pack (Beta)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (Beta)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Chemin Automnal Feuillu|
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (52) - Last Update: October 2017