|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KclTool, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools, Wings 3D|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, KclTool, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Autumn Leavesway is a custom track created by SpyKid back in 2012. Since then, the track has gone through some layout changes. The very first version was a really short and simple track based on Maple Treeway, with lots of offroad shortcuts and a cannon in the middle. Later, it was updated so the cannon would be replaced by a bridge. In 2018, the track gained a remake from scratch and a complete makeover to make it more interesting, while greatly improving the visuals. The new version of the track now features a treehouse section, a cave, a church, and smoother turns. Visually, the remake was inspired by the Animal Crossing games, as of how the player's town looks during autumn.
- RemyInTheSky for the tree objects.
- DarkyBenji for the water object.
- TAS Rhys for height correction.
- Urusai V for testing the track for KCL issues for over 5 hours.
- Wiimm for fixing various bugs.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2015-11-29||Removed forced star item box.|
|v2.0-beta1||2018-02-16||Remake from scratch with a complete new layout.|
|v2.0||2018-04-14|| Update by Riidefi:
|v2.1||2018-04-25|| Update by Wiimm:
- The name of this track is based off a level from a computer game 4x4 EVO 2, where a racetrack is called Autumn Leaves. The author didn't notice a grammar mistake and it was intended to be named Autumn Leafway. He decided to keep the name, though, because it became quite iconic. An alternate name would have been Golden Leaves Way.
- Like Love Beach, this is a track that SpyKid made as a present for a Mario Kart friend.
- The church in the remake is a homage to Citro's Wedding Altar, as it gets removed from CTGP Revolution. It is also a tribute to another person that the author honors, as there can be a portrait seen inside and behind it that references them.
- v2.1 was made by Wiimm to test the new KCL options of his tools. All bugs, with the exception of the Wiggler, were fixed by using the options --tri-area 5 --tri-height 0.5 --kcl new,drop — it is indeed a very easy solution for such a big changelog.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.03.1058 (v2.1)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (Beta)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details) (until v1.1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details) (since v2.0)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Chemin Automnal Feuillu|
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (52) - Last Update: October 2017