Strobenz Desert Illusion
|Date of latest version:||2023-11-19|
|Editors used:||Blender, Blender MKW Utilities, BrawlCrate, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, RiiStudio, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Strobenz Desert Illusion is a custom track created by Strobenz. It is set in an abstract dimension that mostly resembles a desert but also features corrupted pieces of Illusion Canyon, Blissful Block and Strobenz Desert. This is also the third track in the Chronocup, a fictional cup designed by the author.
- bugsy, for the white arrow texture.
- G-Force, for inspiring the author to experiment with the pixel blending function, as he did in Brain Storm.
- Cotni, Gabriela_ and LucioWins, for helping with pixel settings.
- King Boo Gaming, for the custom Bob-omb object ( ).
- King of Moe, for the Toad object textures.
- UltraWario, for the Bone Piranha Plant objects ( and ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Désert Illusoire Strobenz|
|Spanish:||Desierto Ilusión Strobenz|
- The first part of the word "Illusion" is meant to represent the roman numeral "III", hinting at the track being a sequel to Strobenz Desert II, and also serves as a homage to the original version of Illusion Canyon.
- The starting area is a replica of Strobenz Desert and the model was taken from an unreleased update made by Jasperr.
- There is an Easter egg dedicated to Waltz, who guessed the the track's final title during early development.
- In the Blissful Block section, there is a confused Toad who will say something to the player if they approach him.
- The skybox has the shape of a triple torus.
Punch City – Punch City 2 – Stronghold Castle – Sky Courtyard – DK Jungle Tour – DK Jungle Tour II – Helado Mountain – Strobenz Desert – Strobenz Desert II – District 65 – Super Sky Courtyard