- 1 Wiki Rules
- 2 Broken Links
- 3 Candy Coaster
- 4 Sky Palace
- 5 Top CT Contributor
- 6 Textures
- 7 Botania
- 8 About Rainbow Jungle
- 9 8-Bit Road
- 10 Youtube videos
- 11 My CT Help
- 12 White Garden
- 13 Ctgp
- 14 CTR Hot Air Skyway
- 15 German Translation
- 16 Language-Info
- 17 I would like to help in making custom tracks with you!
- 18 Help with KMP
- 19 Undiscovered Offlimit
- 20 Dreamworld Cloudway
- 21 Broken Link
- 22 Kaizo Mario Kart Wii
- 23 Help with my first CT?
- 24 Reuploads
- 25 Comparing Aquadrom Stage 2 and Autumn Leavesway II
- 26 alt versions of today
- 27 Contact
You've edited your userpage way more than the allowed 2 times per day limit. Use the 'Preview' button to see your changes before you click save.
--Guilmon35249vr 02:50, 5 December 2011 (CET)
- I don't actually see a rule limiting user pages to 2 updates per day, but I agree, editing your user page 9 times so quickly was excessive. The rules do state: Do not edit any particular page more than twice in a give 15 minute period. You did break that one. Not only is every edit saved, but moderators have to check off on all revisions. None of us like comparing 9 revisions in a row.--Jefe 08:29, 5 December 2011 (CET)
Please fix the download links of Sandcastle Park and White Garden. -- Wiimm 11:22, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
I just checked and.. Both download links work for me... --Buschkling 14:03, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- First I mean the table of your user page.
- For Sandcastle Park I get: "Sorry, the file you requested is not available." Perhaps an log in issue.
- The White Garden download link links to youtube.
- Wiimm 14:35, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
OK let me check that again. I'll put some new links there. --Buschkling 14:43, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
This is one of my favorite new levels, but there are a couple of problems with it. The biggest problem is that you can't play it in split screen because it's too slow. I've even noticed some slow down in single player too. If you look at the level in wireframe mode in SZS modifier, you'll see that the ice cream cones and candies use a lot of polygons. This more than anything is causing the slow down.
I have two suggestions here. First, you need to reduce the complexity of those parts of the model. With some good modeling techniques, those parts could be reduced to 10 to 25% of what they are now. Second, I suggest for the parts that you use more than once, like the ice cream cones, removing them from the course model and turning them to MKWii objects. This will help because they won't be drawn in the distance and they can be disabled in split screen. One small thing that I don't like is the big jump from the high platform. The landing area (that 90 degree turn) should be roomier. --Jefe (talk) 15:58, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
- OK, I'll see and I'm trying to fix the lag in the next version.--Buschkling (talk) 11:14, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, do you have skype or an email where I can send you over the files?--Buschkling (talk) 13:54, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll send you the files later today, I'm a bit busy now. --Buschkling (talk) 13:58, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- Oh yes, I forgot. I'm sending the email with the files now.--Buschkling (talk) 03:49, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
Top CT Contributor
I'm making a new distribution ,called Texture Hack GP Revolution (THGP-R) and i'm making a texture hack for every track and i need your permission. Please give it to me (i will put any CT Creator on credits and on texture hack pages). User:dswii3ds (talk)
- Please don't create texture hacks of my Custom Tracks. I don't like it. --Buschkling (talk) 12:38, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I know that you would put my name on CT Creator, but I just don't like when people create texture hacks of my tracks. I'm sure some other CT creators wouldn't like it too. --Buschkling (talk) 16:54, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
I'm your only obstacle for your distribution? Are you sure you asked everyone? Did you ask khacker for permission to edit Rock Rock Mountain? I'm sure you didn't. Still, I don't like texture hacks of my custom tracks. Here's an idea: You can take other custom tracks of people, who like your idea, and texture hack those tracks, and replace mine tracks with these. --Buschkling (talk) 21:00, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
- And if i release them ?? What will happens ??!? P.S khacker didn't say this in his user page. User:dswii3ds (talk)'
- When you would release the edits without my permission, I could ask mods/admins to remove it. That are my custom tracks and I decide what happens with it.--Buschkling (talk) 14:33, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- Here's an idea : i will release a video containing all the track textures, also those of your tracks but i will release a dl link without your track textures,i will use them only, or i will play them with my friends,that don't know anything of cts or textures... Would you like this ? --Dswii3ds (talk) 16:34, 16 October 2013 (UTC)
- As long as you don't release the modifications of my tracks it's ok with me. --Buschkling (talk) 05:05, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
Can I please help with this track? I want to put it in my distribution. Also, can we make a track with both Aquania and Botania being connected? Thanks! --Tpointer56 (talk) 18:17, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
About Rainbow Jungle
Here is an information about Rainbow Jungle. As some people saw, when I created the wiki page of it, I put Flohrian as the track creator and designer. Today, some people got really angry at me and were like: "Are you abusing this as a second account? Why are you making jokes about Florians name? The track looks like your track SpyKid, are you sure you are not using a second account?". Well, here is what it is about this Flohrian guy: THIS IS NOT ME OR A SECOND ACCOUNT OF ME! He is a real life friend of me who got Mario Kart Wii this year, and was interested about CTs, then he visited me and made the model of Rainbow Jungle with my help on my computer, then I edited the model a bit and did the whole KMP, but I gave him credit, because it's his first CT. It's nothing related to Florian AT ALL. I just want people to stop annoying me with those questions or even insulting me or calling me a liar! For those who don't believe Flohrian is real: He has a YouTube account and he can be seen in some wi-fi race videos of MKWii on my channel. I was not sure if I should put this on my talk page or on the Rainbow Jungle talk page, but I just wanted to say this.--Buschkling (talk) 17:46, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
- No, because Nuke and I will work at an update. --Buschkling (talk) 06:39, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
I don't understand why you want your video so badly. A video shoud 1. Give a view of the whole track and 2. Give an impression how itemboxes are working, how the routes go and how buggy it is. Game sound has absolutly nothing to do with the track itself and what's the problem with only 1 lap? A 3 lap version is the same 1 lap video but then 3 times in a row.
kHacker35000vr (talk) 11:00, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
- The video I added shows a whole race and it contains the Mario Kart Wii game sounds. I just thought people would prefer to watch a whole race on the track with the normal Mario Kart sounds instead of a video, which shows only the first lap of the track and has some dubstep remixes in the background. Actually, I don't care if my video was there or not, but when I am looking for a video, I prefer a whole race with game music.--Buschkling (talk) 11:11, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
- Another thing about this: I only make these videos FOR the wiki, not to get subscribers or views, like you said, I even made an CT-only youtube channel, I don't even care how many viewers I have on that one. It's also the same thing RemyInTheSky does, he records CTs FOR the wiki and people put these videos on the CT pages. If you look some at some other CT pages, they also have 2 or even 3 videos about the same version. Now, why is it so bad that I added that video of Space Island to the page?--Buschkling (talk) 11:18, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
- Take a look at the Rules if you want to know why, Rule #3 of the yt section: 'Secondary videos should show a different play mode or an older major revision of the level.' It is not a different play mode and it is the same version. As I said above, videos should give a general impression to make someone download a track, not as complete preview.
- kHacker35000vr (talk) 11:27, 31 August 2013 (UTC)
My CT Help
Have you seen my PM on Wii-Homebrew send last week end? White Garden v1.3 is ready for testing.
- I saw it now and I sent an answer. --Buschkling (talk) 16:01, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- Permission? Well, the track already got updated in CTGP, so it has no reason to stay on the list anymore. I forgot to remove it so Avenir did it.--Buschkling (talk) 13:26, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
CTR Hot Air Skyway
- I will do the translations later when I have time. At the moment I am busy --Buschkling (talk) 01:24, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
- What do you want me to change? Danish was already added to the table. I don't understand.--Buschkling (talk) 09:57, 11 October 2014 (UTC)
I would like to help in making custom tracks with you!
Hello, I'm Ark and I've had custom tracks for a while. I recently decided to start designing custom tracks and texture hacking, and I'm just about to finish my first texture hack of Mario Circuit, which I've decided to name Alien Run. I would like to have someone at my side to help me, and I would like to help you make your tracks, which I've played and really enjoyed.
- At the moment I can't help because I am very busy and I want to finish my current custom tracks projects first.
--Buschkling (talk) 01:24, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
Can I help test any of those for glitches? I really want to help out.
Seeing that you just released two more tracks, do you have any free time to make a custom track with me?
Help with KMP
Hi am new at Custom track making and I need a little help with the kmp. I am only 10 and i cant figure out how to make it User:Jax53000VR
- Author request.
- [03:00:34] Whocaredme: Also, may I ask a request to you? I heard from a friend yesterday, but a page of Undiscovered Offlimit was created on Wiiki while I didn't know. Could you delete it, or ask someone to do? because I didn't want anyone to create it and it was created without permission.
- --Buschkling (talk) 15:45, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Fixed it. Thanks for reporting.--Buschkling (talk) 18:19, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
Kaizo Mario Kart Wii
Help with my first CT?
I made my first CT. But when I loaded it on MKWii all players appeared in a wrong place and keep falling again and again. But I think I put the starting position well.
I'd be very grateful if you could help me as you have experience on making custom tracks. How can I contact you?
My email: email@example.com My Instagram: @jonathangarmendia
--Unsigned comment by Jonyx (talk).
Hello Buschkling, I have noticed you are adding download mirrors to a lot of tracks I have already posted a new link for. Wouldn't it make more sense to first fix download links for all tracks and then worry about adding potential mirrors? Or do I miss a thing? Why is a second mirror necessary right now? -- Leseratte (talk) 07:28, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- I'm just reuploading all tracks that I have created, in alphabetical order, as SZS files, because many people don't know how to convert WBZ.
- So there is one download for SZS and one download for WBZ. After that I will reupload other author's tracks. I dont know which other tracks :are down too, it would be helpful to have a list or something.--Buschkling (talk) 07:32, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
- Well I saw you reuploading tracks where you are not stated as an author as well, so I just wondered why you'd start over again when I already added links. Having a second download for SZS might be a good idea, yes. There currently is no list of all the missing tracks. I will work through the alphabetical page list in the categories "Track/Custom" and "Track/Retro" in my free time. When a link is down and has an alternative link in Wiimms archive, I will add that. If a link is available but the track is in Wiimms archive, too, I think I will add that WBZ link as a mirror from now on so we don't have this chaos if another hoster decides to take down something in the future. When a track isn't available in Wiimms archive but the Mega link is down, I'll add that to a list (not at the Wiiki at the moment, just in a text file), so we can later search for these tracks. Maybe I'll make a new Wiiki page "Missing Tracks" or something then. -- Leseratte (talk) 07:37, 19 October 2017 (UTC)
Comparing Aquadrom Stage 2 and Autumn Leavesway II
- Aquadrom Stage 2 is like Aquadrom Stage, but with Water from Delfino Pier added. Thereforeit is a minimal update.
- Autumn Leavesway II shares only the name with Autumn Leavesway, but all other (general design, model, minimap, routes, textures and more) differs. Therefore, it is undoubtedly a completely new track.
I think I know the answer: Torran made Aquadrom Stage 2, and ALv2 is an update by you. But with this logic, all of your tracks should be placed at the same page.
- Yes that is why. And I don't see AS2 as an update, it's clearly too different, and not really an "improvement" of an existing version. If you want we can remove the Aquadrom Stage 2 page and list Torran's Version as an .alt-version in the version history on the normal page, but state that I don't have anything to do with working on it.--Buschkling (talk) 11:35, 28 March 2018 (UTC)
alt versions of today
- For both tracks: Cave Island and Calidae Desert
- Both updates make the tracks clearly better. So I would give them versions v2.2 and RC4 (or v1).
- "alt" suggest an alternative variant (a fork or branch), but they are not alternatives in this sense.
- -- Wiimm (talk) 12:57, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- I was unsure, so I named them "alt". You can give them the version numbers you suggested, if you like.--Buschkling (talk) 12:24, 7 April 2018 (UTC)