Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
GCN Baby Park
If anyone wants to do GCN Baby Park, I'll give you my ideas! -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 15:00, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
CTR Crash Team Racing
Wow. Nice idea. I like this game. I have this game and play it yet of playstation 1. Good luck for your tracks in future. I hope you done it.--Snake 07:04, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks :D! Crash Team Racing was one of my childhood games and I thought Hot Air Skyway was the best track, I also might make Oxide Station, would you mind helping me with my first project Anime Circuit, after that I gonna start Hot Air Skyway, if you wanna help with that too you can! -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 7:48, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
I am really sorry. But i can`t make ct`s. I was only a fan and i play it and test it. But there are some other ct creater they can maybe help you if they want.--Snake 15:57, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- Ok thanks anyway, I'll let you be one of the testers if you want ;). -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 15:17, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yes i want. Of corse . XD: I see nobody want to help you with your CT. That`s pity. But i think the ct creater are very busy at the moment. Have you skype?? --Snake 20:10, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
- I don't have a Skype. And yeah probably because they don't have the time to. And I really want to make Anime Circuit for my friend cause she really likes anime. -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 15:16, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Thre are many tracks you plan make to do. That was a hard long way to make that all. I like your planed tracks, because i like CTR and CNK very much . But is it not to much for you?? And only alone??? --Snake 19:38, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Well a lot of them are in the maybe section, so some I may not do, but I am gonna ask some ct creators when I start them, if they say yes, and Hot Air Skyway I'm gonna start once I get the model cuz someone is making it for me, but I haven't thought what I'm going to do after Hot Air Skyway, but I'm thinking either CTR Crash Cove, CNK Deep Sea Driving, or GCN Baby Park. -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 15:46, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
I have some good news for you. Rukasudo comes back soon to the wiki and he want make to help you continue. I have talk with him. He say i target to tell you that from him. --Snake 21:36, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Wooooooord XD :D, do you know when? -- Stewie1.0 (talk) 17:42, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Actually,There isn´t an exactly day,I started thinking to back some hours ago,but I´m not sure about when. That`s Rukasudo say me. Sorry.--Snake 21:56, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Ok then :), let him know that me and him have to update Anime Circuit cuz there's a lot of bugs that we need to fix. -- Stewie1.0 17:59, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- I have wrote him. --Snake 22:17, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Ok thanks :), and don't forget that im gonna let you be one of the testers for Hot Air Skyway :) -- Stewie1.0 18:23, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- Ok. Thank you. One thing yet. Maybe ite is better you creat an skype account. So you can directly talk/chat with people, and it is easyer to work as team. Have a good time. See you. --Snake 22:27, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
- I actually cant cuz some stuff you have to pay for and I had trouble setting it up cuz I once tried getting a Skype but didn't really turn out well XD. Plus usually I email instead. -- Stewie1.0 17:35, 29 March 2014 (UTC)
Rock Rock Mountain
I have been working on a model of Rock Rock Mountain, it isn't finished though but I was wondering maybe I can help with it. Have you made any custom tracks other than modeling? YoshiGo99 (talk) 00:20, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
- Yes I've made Anime Circuit, but there's a freeze bug that i cant fix at the moment. And sure u can help me with Rock Rock Mountain :P. Btw, I like how ur Dolphin Shoals is going :D. Tbh i never liked the track but i love its music XD. But its still going pretty well :). Keep up the good work :D. -- Stewie1.0 20:27, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
Thanks! I may not help yet since I have been working on one other track and Dolphin Shoals but soon. It's just that I am not to good with KMPs and Cameras, that's mainly it but It should kind of work it.YoshiGo99 (talk) 04:11, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
I can probably do the KMP and KCL. But Cameras im not good at either. Let me know when ur gonna start it :P. Oh and I hope u don't mind, can I test Dolphin Shoals when u need to test it (even now is fine xD)? -- Stewie1.0 00:42, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
Ah thanks for KMP! KCL I know how to work it out unless you want to do it. I am nearly done modeling the main things for Dolphin Shoals, I will probably let you test it within the coming week. YoshiGo99 (talk) 04:47, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
I like doing KCL :P. I've done it on DS Shroom Ridge (Beta Version) (my 1st time then), but I couldn't load it in game (I pulled the model from the Beta game). But I only tried to make Shroom Ridge for testing, but I failed XD. Ok thanks :D. -- Stewie1.0 00:54, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
Just dropping by with an update. I have been having a lot of trouble with the course. It's just not working out too well, the curves are just too hard, the terrain is not hilly like the other version. I don't know if I can do this. This course is more suitable for a better 3D modeling program like 3DS max which I don't have. I don't have to much done and I am not sure how I can entirely do it. If we can find someone else that would be nice, but I don't know if anyone else would take the request. YoshiGo99 (talk) 03:45, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Ok i just asked SKmarioman if he could help. But didn't respond yet cuz i asked him on Miiverse and hes not on atm XD. Thanks for helping though, much appreciated! If Dolphin Shoals is ready for testing, i'd be more than welcome to test it :p. Oh and i noticed on ur page that u plan to make Throwback Galaxy, I once considered on making that XP. -- Stewie1.0 11:37, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
He did have plans for a Wii U Rainbow Road (SMG styled). Dolphin Shoals is ready to be tested, I finally fixed what was crashing it (a rather large texture I forgot to delete), there's still a problem with a part of the track but as for right now it can be tested, but I will put it on the Talk page for the article later since I am not on a computer. YoshiGo99 (talk) 16:24, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Ok, and lol me neither XD. Im on Wii U XD. -- Stewie1.0 12:27, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
3DS Mario Circuit
Here is a link to my model of the trees from Mario Circuit.  If this helps model you any, go ahead and use it.
I have a model of the tree from the original game. But thanks for your help! -- Stewie1.0 13:53, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
Crash Nitro Kart
Hey there, you seem to be one of the very few CT makers who also want to make tracks from the Crash games. I was a huge Crash Nitro Kart fan and wish to recreate some of the GBA and/or console tracks from the game. If you ever need help with a Crash project, I'm free to help --Kingjt24 (talk) 12:45, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
- If I was to guess, it would probably be something like cracking open the GameCube ROM and seeing how the file system works. But I don't have one, so I can't tell you. But like Mario Kart, the Game Boy version of the game you would have to do yourself. --Kingjt24 (talk) 13:24, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
Well, if I do eventually make one, it probably won't be for a while. CTR Hot Air Skyway is on hold until I can get a model of it. And now, I'm more into anime and Hatsune Miku/Vocaloid. I also haven't been focusing on MKWii CTs, more of MK7 CTs at the moment. And my current project for it is a track inspired by Hatsune Miku Project Mirai. Right now, its called Mirai Circuit, and I might make it into MKWii, and I have a bunch of ideas for it in MK8, but I don't know if it'll happen. Anyways, CNK tracks probably won't happen from me for a while. -- Stewie1.0 9:40, 10 October 2015 (UTC)