- 1 Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
- 2 Moderator messages
- 3 GCN Dino Dino Jungle download link
- 4 About GCN Tracks
- 5 About Toxic Kart Wii
- 6 Purple Loop
- 7 Tracks already exist with other names
- 8 Have you noticed this
- 9 Grass Road (MeerkatMario)
Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- On every single track you have created lately, "|wbz-id" is duplicated. This is why you should always copy a template directly from the wiiki and not create a text file on your computer and then copy the template from that file. Please don't do do this in the future.
--Wexos (Talk | Contribs) – 21:12, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
- It's uploaded in mega. But I haven't updated the page for it yet. Bri (talk) 01:21, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
- I know. It happened to me when I tried to test it. Bri (talk) 18:42, 17 September 2017 (UTC)
About GCN Tracks
- I'll put them up there. Do I put YYYY-MM-DD and the version? Bri (talk) 10:20, 18 October 2017 (UTC)
About Toxic Kart Wii
- Actually, you don’t have to do that. I just need to fix some stuff. Sorry. Tpointer56 (talk) 03:47, 20 July 2018 (UTC)
Tracks already exist with other names
Have you seen my notices (red box) at the beginning of Hman's Evening Cross, House Loop and Isle Loop. Before I delete the pages, I'll will give you a chance to react. Maybe you add an "alternative name" info at the old pages. Or we forget the alternative names.
Have you noticed this
- Talk:Bowser's Flooded Castle / I ask you, because you made the last updates. -- Wiimm (talk) 06:37, 21 November 2018 (UTC)