Colouring empty and forgotten entries
The nlx= was only there to show, that the nl= entry becomes red if forgotten. So it was only a demonstration example. It is also possible to colourize empty and/or minus signs.
Wiimm (talk) 08:03, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- I take that back then. I think that's a good idea.
- -- Have a nice day, from ZillaSpaz 17:51, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Since Russian is part of Mario Kart 7 and 8, we should add it here. Also, we should move Portugese to be below Korean and above Russian, since it's also part of Mario Kart 7 and 8.
Collection of all track name translations
Here you find a collection of all track name translations (found by category track*). It is updated once per day by a bot:
- http://info.wiimm.de/ct-wiiki/track-names-by-name.txt (ordered by track name)
- http://info.wiimm.de/ct-wiiki/track-names-by-language.txt (ordered by language)
American versions of English, French, Spanish and Portuguese are assigned to us, ca, mx and br.
- I like to see your offense to translate MKW-Fun tracks.
- Question: If I edit the translations in this wiki, will it go into the next mkw-fun and is there a deadline? On positive answer, I will exchange all bad german translations. Your newest list makes it very easy for me.
- -- Hanno (talk) 11:42, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
- Yes. Deadline is not before 2015-03-14 -- Wiimm (talk) 12:36, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
I've made some changes to the template, including the merging of "Template:Language-Info/CTGP" and the inclusion of the PAL English name (en). You should update your bot to apply to these changes.
--maczkopeti (talk) 11:58, 26 April 2015 (UTC)