CTGP Revolution/Track Wishlist
Please do not make duplicate listings!
This list will make it easier for Mr. Bean and other CT distributors to identify the latest custom tracks and versions of tracks that are worthy of being included in CTGP and other distributions. If a track has a major glitch, a fix from anyone would be greatly appreciated as long as the original creator of the track permits it. Tracks in this section should be removed after the tracks are added to CTGP-R. Any rejected or removed tracks should be listed in the Rejected Tracks section after a CTGP-R update, along with the reason it was rejected. This is so CT authors can identify and fix the problems with their tracks, and so the same tracks won't be re-suggested again unless they are improved. Beta tracks that have been released to the public can be considered for inclusion unless specifically prohibited by the track author.
Existing Tracks and Bug Reports
- If playing 4 player mode and all players attempt to choose their Mii characters, the console freezes.
- When playing local multiplayer, the options for track selection 'Random' and 'In Order' don't work.
- Perhaps the honeball could make an appearance as a useable item, either just in countdown mode or throughout the entire gameplay
- Crash Bandicoot - Both a black/white and a colour version are available for inclusion
- Space Patrol
- Chalky has a fixed version that fixes this character: Σ
It has been confirmed that custom characters will not be added to the next version of CTGP-R.
- THP that shows four tracks when selecting a cup could be changed to be all white and have placeholders so that people can make the THPs in the future.
- Could the 1st person camera system at least be considered for MKWii?
- Updated Titlescreen?, for example: http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9048/ctgprtitlescreencustom.png, http://i45.tinypic.com/350qlxe.png (Example 1 by Slawter (all variations done), example 2 by MrKoeikoei)
- Update the existing Custom Cup Icons as most had white pixels around the edge: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4219/ctgpriconsimproved.png (By Slawter)
- A way to patch revo_kart.brsar in prepartion for voice hacks as uploading a 100MB+ file each time isn't particularly brilliant
- With regards to the new cup icons, perhaps some custom mushrooms befitting custom tracks?:
- http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/8919/custommushroomcupiconss.png (By Slawter)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-Shrooms-133305479 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-Mario-Shrooms-2-161704920 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-3-163262004 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-4-168749776 (By MyBurningEyes)
- http://myburningeyes.deviantart.com/art/Super-mario-shrooms-5-262009269 (By MyBurningEyes)
- Additionally, here are some items that have yet to be used for cup icons:
- http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Chicken_Suit (was a beta item)
- If possible, could custom battle stages be included in CTGP-R, along with an online service to play them like CTWW?
- Multiple "My Stuff" folders would be greatly appreciated. 3 would be a good amount as people could use 1 folder for their textures and custom music, and the other 2 could be used for testing out CTs that are not in CTGP-R.
- Giving credit to the author on the opening camera like [Wiimm] does it with Wiimms Mario Kart Fun would be nice. Especially as there are many noobs who think that MrBean made all these tracks and for authors it sucks to stay unknown. Please remember that this whole distribution wouldn't be possible without them!
- Speedometer for multi-player, rather than single player only. Maybe try to make it look like the Double Dash speedometer or the beta version from Double Dash (or choose which one is your favorite of those).