|Date of latest version:||2020-04-13|
|Editors used:||BeFunky, Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Sketch, SketchUp, ThruPaint, Wexos's Toolbox, Wiimms SZS Tools|
- zilly, for helping fix issues with the and objects clashing, which caused an unsolvable freeze.
- Lovelifeandtpose024, for helping fix the glow shader.
- YoshTaku, for the custom texture.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.0)
- Cosmic Kart (Details)
- JHFR CT Pack (v1.0)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (v1.0)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- This track's model was created within 18 hours, with no base design to work with.
- This was originally based on Dim Dungeon, but the author then decided to take his own spin on the track.
Sahara Hideout – Cliffside Falls – Lava Prison – Magmatic Sanctuary – Kinoko Canyon – Sky High Island – Sunshine Island – Crystal Cove – Astronomical Overdrive – Hells Dimension
Sakura Sanctuary – Siberian Chateau – Mystical Marsh – Frozen Festival – Castle of Destiny
Funky Pride – God Eater Funky – Shiny Umbreon – Seaside Koopa – Phantom King – Ice Daisy – Phantom Bones – Satanic Dry Bowser – Rose Peach – Gold Daisy – Poison Toadette
Shadow Bowser Jr.
Apocalyptic Dungeon – Worlds End – Lakeside Park – Retrowave Road – Glacial Skies – Twilight Castle – Glaceon's Ice Rink – Cobalt Castle – Sakura Sierra – Arctic Outpost
Shining Kingdom – Rose Gardens – Skyline Circuit – Lush Lagoon – Jungle Raceway – Intergalactic Station – Freedom Town