Both of the main creators have never had so many problems on one track. It had freeze glitches, solidity glitches, messed up mapping, corrupted meshes and more. Much of the intended quality had to be sacrificed to make it at least work. At the time of its release, this track was closest to Nintendo quality (without HP effect and lag, and possibly with few more shadows it WOULD be Nintendo quality).
This track contains:
- Proper texture mapping
- Plants / trees
- Ads and signs (ads refer to tracks by both the main creators).
- Easter eggs (the biggest one has been cut out, to make the track work).
|Feature||% of Completion|
|Design / map||100%|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC3||2012-02-05||Fixed Harry Potter Effect|
- The _d version of RC3 fails: Colors are absent → roads and walls are green, mushrooms are gray. (You can combine the standard version of RC3 with the _d version of RC2.)
- Metal ramp lag: sometimes the game lags in single player mode, when in a pack of racers and going down the metal Rock Rock Mountain style ramp.
- Multiplayer lag, caused by the numerous BRRES files used as an animation workaround.
- Not all CPU players manage to finish the race - some of them fall down on the mushrooms over and over again.
If anyone comes across anything funny or out of the ordinary while racing here, chances are it is not a glitch but a secret! Be sure to post if anything suspicious is found.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution v1.01 (RC2)
- CTGP Revolution v1.02 (RC3)
- Mario Kart Adventures (RC3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-01 (RC2)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2012-05 - 2014-01 (RC3)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2014-04 (RC4)
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Crista do Ocaso|
|Spanish:||Colinas del Ocaso (NTSC)|
Colinas Crepusculares (PAL)