Difference between revisions of "News 2015"
From Custom Mario Kart
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
* [[TravixMan]] MSC released v1.0 of '''[[Shrek]]'''
Revision as of 08:36, 14 November 2015
Add your news items to. It shows all releases made this month.
- News Schema (since 2019)
- Beginning in January 2019, we have a new news schema to make the articles smaller and edits easier.
- For the current year, we have separate templates for each month of the year. Add your news items to .
- The news page of the current year (e.g. News 2019) is only a collection of the months templates.
- At the turn of the year, the news page of the previous year is replaced by the concatenated months templates. See »Workflow since 2019« for details.
- Pages and Templates (since 2019)
- Page News 2019 is the collection of news for the current year. Every new month, a template must be inserted (details).
- Use the templates News Month 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12 for new news.
- main page. It is based on News 2019 and is updated by a moderator. is used to display news on the
- Posting rules
- Put new dates just above older dates.
- The release date is according to the time zone UTC, which is the wiki default.
- Don't write the same date twice. Sort news items made on the same date oldest first.
- Use the format YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601) for all dates on the Wiiki.
- Identify the news item with its version number (v1.0, etc.)
- All news items must be releases with downloads available. (Other announcements can be added, but must be approved by Wiiki staff. Post the announcement on the talk page for review.)
- If it is not a Custom Track, identify the news item as a Texture, Font, Character, Program, etc.
- Multiple releases of the same item (v1.0 then v1.1) on the same day should be included as one news entry.
- The track name or other key word must be in bold text. To make bold text, put three apostrophes in front of the the word you want to make bold, and three after it. ('''track name''')
- Wiimm updated Snowy Circuit 2 to v2.5.
- Wiimm updated Yoshi Lagoon to v1.2.
- Sucht93a updated Twin Peaks to RC3.
- Sucht93a updated Lava Road to RC1.4b.
- Sucht93a updated Mansion of Madness to RC2.
- After 2 days, 2shared still have not fixed the hack, so please do not use 2shared any longer. Reupload your tracks to other hosters.
- Rookie updated Rookie's Texture & Music Pack to v2.1.
- All download links are pointing to a Russian site that downloads an executable containing adware "InstallMonster.Gen4". However, we will not remove the 2shared links from this wiki, because we hope that 2shared will fix the problem.
- WiiLuigi updated Comet Starway to v1.2.
- KaizoGT updated Bowser's Ice Castle (Bowser's Castle Texture) to v2.0.
- Reon MKWii updated SpongeBob Castle (N64 Bowser's Castle Texture) to v2.0.
- 4DR⁂Rachel released v1.0 of Fire Mario Raceway (N64 Mario Raceway Texture).
- Mario Cart released v1.0 of Cherry Blossom Square (DS Delfino Square Texture).
- Wiimm updated Wiimms SZS Tools to v1.45a.
- MkMaestro released RC1 of DS Test Circle.
- Darkmario957 released v1 of Sky Platform (SNES Ghost Valley 2 Texture).
- SpyKid and Torran updated Aura Metropolis to v1.1.
- Sucht93a updated Melting Magma Melee to RC4.
- Sucht93a updated Bash 'n' Dash 'n' Bash to v1.1.
- ChaosShadow23 released v1.0 of SNES Bowser Castle 2.
- maczkopeti released RC1 of SNES Choco Island 2.
- marionose1 released GBA Rainbow Road.
- maczkopeti updated F-Zero White Land I to v2.1.
- maczkopeti and Jefe updated F-Zero Big Blue to v1.2.
- Odie5776 and MaxiLuci77 released RC1 of Autumn Treeway.
- Wexos and Crile released RC1 of 3DS DK Jungle.
- Wiimm updated Wiimms SZS Tools to v1.44a.
- Mάd released v1.0 of Toxic Luigi on Flame Runner (Luigi Texture).
- Ugotowned35000vr released Beta 1 of Project S.
- aplumafreak500 released v1.0 Alpha of Lumafreak's CT Distribution.
- 4IT★Lecce released a Beta of SBSPBfBB Downtown Bikini Bottom.
- maczkopeti updated GCN Daisy Cruiser (Super-Daisy55) to v3.1.
- ChaosShadow23 released v1.0 of GBA Yoshi Desert.