Wario's Collapsing Castle
|Date of latest version:||2021-08-16|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlCrate, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Wario's Collapsing Castle is a custom track created by CarryOn and Questorian. It was created for the 25th edition of BillyNoodles's Custom Track Jam, where it tied for second with Timeshift Temple. Parts of the track fall over time. This track was created as an "ending" of sorts to the "WCC" series of tracks, and features screenshots of Wario's Crumbled Colosseum, Wario's Cosmic Construction, Wario's Commodity Chase, and Waluigi's Crash Course throughout the track.
- Wario’s greed enveloped him as no amount of mortal currency could ever fulfill his deep desires. It started with his giant colosseum, which gave Wario an obscene amount of wealth. Later, he invested his wealth into a moon colony, but it was left unfinished. Wario learned that space exploration was far too expensive and thus he converted the construction site into yet another race course. That gave some profit, but no amount was ever enough for Wario. Next, he looked into archeology in order to find and sell rare minerals. Unlike his previous venture, this was a success.
- Not only did Wario find plenty of crystalized riches, but he found fossils. Fossils which could be sold to rich hermits who like bones for some reason. Both of these finds grew Wario's wealth exponentially; Wario was content with his income, for now. Unfortunately for the 95% BMI italian, his brother, Waluigi, had opened up a new crash course to acquire fame of his own. Waluigi had been overshadowed by his overall-clad brother for far too long and had dreamed that his crash course would give him the recognition he desired.
- Waluigi would achieve more than just some fame, for his crash course had become so popular it attracted visitors away from Wario’s beloved colosseum. Slowly, Wario’s colosseum drew the attention of fewer and fewer racers to the point where profit of any kind ceased to exist inside the colosseum. Eventually, the colosseum’s staff disbanded due to the lack of income and the course was neglected. This neglect brought down the colosseum’s complex structure, crumbling the colosseum.
- Wario had not heard of any of this, as he was busy with his archeology expedition to notice what had happened to his colosseum. By sheer chance, one day, Wario heard about the collapse of his colosseum, which infuriated him. When he found that Waluigi’s crash course was to blame, he left the archeology site immediately in order to confront his brother.
- Wario accused Waluigi of intentionally sabotaging his income, stating that Waluigi has always tried to sabotage him. None of this was true, but Wario would not hold anything back against those who stole his potential wealth. Wario left Waluigi, but soon felt paranoid that someone would steal from him again. Because of this, he sailed off to a faraway island, taking all of his wealth with him. The way Wario saw it, no one would be able to steal from him on the island.
- Wario inhabited the lonesome island for far too long before realizing his mistake. His greed had fogged his rationality, causing him to lash out against Waluigi. Wario once again was furious, but this time at himself. Wario knew what he had to do; he left to go and find Waluigi, leaving his riches on the island behind him. After months of searching, Wario found Waluigi and made up. Waluigi even helped Wario with the rebranding of his now well-known crumbled colosseum race track.
- Wario never looked back on his greed and thus, his castle collapsed and crumbled after years of neglect. Wario, however, was not bothered by this; it reminded him of his greed and he now considered himself a changed man. Wario’s character complete.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Insane Kart Wii (v1.1)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: Battle Royale (RC1.ctj)
- Mario Kart Z (v1.1)
- OptPack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Dutch:||Wario's Instortende Kasteel|
|Italian:||Castello Collassante di Wario|
|Spanish:||Castillo Colapsante de Wario|
8-Bit Way – Aliens Built the Pyramids – Beware of Bouldergeist – Bone Pyramid – Canyon Craft – Cheese Moon Fortress – Poké Floats – Sheet Cake Quarry – Temple Elemental
The Grand Oak – Umbreon's Rollercoaster – Umbreon's Rollercoaster: Cringe Edition – Umbreon's Run-down Pizzeria – Waluigi's Crash Course – Wario's Collapsing Castle – Wii Sports Resort
CT/Turbo Jam Tracks:
Electric Avenue (with Hman6516) (Technology Jam/Jam 15)
Boggly Woods (Christmas Leaf Jam/Jam 16) – Bigmouth Bay (Super Mario Galaxy Jam/Jam 18) – Wario's Commodity Chase (Canyon Jam/Jam 19)
Stadium Scramble (MKW Sequels Jam/Jam 21) – Tumbleweed Traverse (Desert Jam/Jam 22) – Oddity Orbit (Fantasy Jam/Jam 23) – Wario's Collapsing Castle (with CarryOn) (Time Jam/Jam 25)
Golf Getaway (Vacation Jam/Jam 26) – Anatomical Excursion (Science Jam/Jam 27) – Caliginous Valley (with Trainiax) (Waterfall Jam/Jam 28) – Polluted City Shore (City Jam/Jam 29) – Jewel Temple Robbery (Ancient Jam/Jam 30a)
Hooktail Castle (Dungeon Jam/Jam 31) – The Big Bad Bog (Swamp Jam/Jam 32) – Yoshi's 16-Bit Island (Retro Jam/Jam 33)
Cars 2 Oil Rig Escape Scene (Cars Turbo Jam/Turbo Jam 11)
Tracks Ported from Non-Mario Kart Games:
Old/Bad Custom Tracks:
Crater Raceway –
39 Days –
White Loop –
Cacti Desert –
A Drive Through Miniville –
Unsuspicious Lair –
Lake Eitur –
Rainbow Test Site –
Virtual Boy Voyage – Question Block Castlegrounds – Miniature Paradise – Slimy Spring Subterrain – The Spiral Sandpit – Rolling Gizmo Raceway – Twilight Town (Twilight Jam/Jam 7) – Codename: WARIO' (with JadenMKW) (Cave Jam/Jam 8) – Song Speedway (Music Jam/Jam 9)
Blooper's Aquarium (Underwater Jam/Jam 11) – Wizard Way (Magic Jam/Jam 12) – Vellumental Trail (Paper Jam/Jam 13) – Where Sacrifices Went to Die (Halloween Ruins Jam/Jam 14) – A SketchUp Track – Grass Road – Boo Circuit – Trick Mountain – SNES Donut Plains 1 Beta – SNES Donut Plains 2 Beta – SNES Donut Plains 2 – SMG2 Sky Station Raceway – SMG Ghostly Gate – Elemental Cave
Tracks I've Updated: