- King Boo Gaming released v1.0 of Grass Avenue.
- Wiimm updated the custom track distribution Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2022-11 to v2.
- Wraith Hopper released v1.0 of the track edit Alternative GBA Shy Guy Beach.
- Rex updated Crawlspiral Castle to RC2.
- Scuder1aSc0tti updated the custom track distribution Hyper Rosalina Kart Wii & Rosalina 2 Turbo to v2.1.
- Bruh de la Boi, Cats4Life and Nomatix released a Beta of Mario's Rainbow Castle.
- King Boo Gaming released v1.0 of King Bob-omb's Explosive Excursion.
- Fuffina and Shorky released a Beta of Bowser Jr.'s Crafty Castle.
- GranthamMKW released v1.0 of the texture hack Medieval Kingdom.
- Wraith Hopper released v1.0 of Sunset Resort.
- Wraith Hopper released v1.0-Beta of SMG Comet Observatory (Wraith Hopper).
- Sergio Gimenez Alcaraz updated the distribution Mario Kart Wii but No Sound Triggers to v1.1.
- Scuder1aSc0tti updated the custom track distribution Hyper Rosalina Kart Wii & Rosalina 2 Turbo to v2.0.
- _tZ released seven characters; see News 2022 for details.
- Birj, ISwearChris and Yoshii released a Beta of Blossoming Ruins.
- iwantpog released v1.0 of the character Jibanyan.
- the_j_d0c released v1.0 of the character Dr. Luigi (the_j_d0c).
- Davidslane updated Citrusland to Beta 2.
- Sapphire Bullet Bill released v1.0 of the custom track distribution Mario Kart Shuffle.
- KantoEpic updated the texture hack Koopalings Stadium to v1.0-hotfix.
- _tZ released a font, three characters and a custom track; see News 2022 for details.
- Discord Server
- The Tockdom Discord server has been opened for this Wiiki and other Wikis, which is meant for users and modders throughout the Mario Kart series. Click here to join.
- Published Works Policy
- The Published Works Policy has been updated on 2022-01-01. It is strongly recommended for authors to read it regarding their work.
- Wiimmfi is a fan-made replacement for Nintendo WFC enabling online play for Mario Kart Wii and other games. The Wiimmfi server has been in operation since 2014-05-10.
- Applying regions
- See Custom Track Regions.
New Custom Tracks
SNES Custom Tracks
N64 Custom Tracks
GBA Custom Tracks
GCN Custom Tracks
Arcade Custom Tracks
DS Custom Tracks
Wii Custom Tracks
3DS Custom Tracks
Arcade DX Custom Tracks
Wii U/Switch Custom Tracks
Tour Custom Tracks
Custom Tracks from Other Games
Custom Battle Arenas