Old talk is archived inside of the archive.
About edit conflict
Now, with good lucidity I wanted to clarify some things with a boring monologue written with common sense because my goal here, is to keep conflicts distant. I also lost some time today to stay behind this because it made me furious, consider that I'm easily irritable because of personal issues and as a result I wasn't concentrated enough, including not doing the daily progress on my WIP custom track.
Despite what you thought behind the reasons of wanting to remove that trivia information at all costs, which I respect, and I may partially guess... I just didn't like your reaction of removing what I wrote, which was improvisate but mostly arrogant, because you don't have the right, alone individually, to establish of such information is true or not; neither I can be 100% sure of that, reason why it was rightly written "with probability". I fully agree that Nintendo doesn't watch this site, but nowadays YouTube videos can be spread really very easily, and we don't know if one or more of the developers watched the custom track video. Your kind of action generally causes a series of chain reactions and in this case an edit war or almost. Then, I'm just saying to don't do it again because it's not smart or cool. A good mediation would've been to slightly alterate it in a normal and friendly way. --xBlue98 (talk) 23:47, 24 November 2022 (UTC)
- First of all, the comment is fine the way it is now. Even though I do not see the need for it, it can stay. Secondly, I am not mad at all. Maybe unlike you, I do not have the time nor want to spend my entire day to sit at home and hold a grudge against the person who said one (apparently mean) comment to me. If you continue to be mad at me, that is fine. I do not have a problem with that.
- The reason I removed the trivia in the first place is because
- Besides that, your comments have been bossy, childish and needlessly rude towards me and the other admins/moderators.
- "Have you seen the remake? I would suggest you to do so, thanks. Underwater section, fishbones, same way to enter and exit from there, that's clearly enough".
- "Take this! Rewrote this concept in totally different way, like it or not you can't remove this".
- "Moderate warning: if I will receive further very annoying provocations in the future, the update will be spicy as well, as it will change from "competitive player" to "tockdom moderator" edition".
- "Krummy krummy is angry, but meanwhile I'm spending a good time in modeling :P".
- Refrain from speaking like this and know that you are on thin ice. Krummers(#1936) (talk) 17:07, 25 November 2022 (UTC)
- You see, we're all, everybody on thin ice here, if you didn't know, considering the fact that modding is something which... But still you're right about that I can be rude, I'm just made like this, for me it's very difficult to be kind, especially with most of the people of this community (except for some creators). The inconvenience would've been avoided if YOU, instead of removing what I wrote, which is MUCH more arrogant than what was written, you simply could've changed it in another way while keeping the important concepts. You're also very right I have time to hold a grudge because, among the other things, I have flu, and these days I certainly stay at my home in the heat :), in Italy it can be cold too in this season. But it definitely passes me within a couple of days because I have a life. As such I would like to have the peace of mind of being able to create; it is also useful for you all to have people who create, even great things.
- Wanted to add my two cents to this. It is extremely presumptuous of you to think that the Designer of GBA Boo Lake saw your GBA Broken Pier track and copied the design. What are common ghost themes for Nintendo? Tracks / castles being broken. And it is also located on a lake. It is also not the first time Nintendo added underwater sections to a remake of a track.
- I also have 10 million views on my New Super Mario Bros. Wii custom stages video and I am not thinking that Nintendo got the idea for Super Mario Maker from my video successes.
- Tock (talk) 18:44, 25 November 2022 (UTC)
- Yes, certainly everyone thinks what they want, so it's interesting to hear your opinion, Tock. I have no problems to admit that I can even be very presumptuous at times, in life happens if you are surrounded by enemies and unpleasant people. I may also very well have been wrong in the first place to write it and that's it, but nothing of this has substantial value, because I have many other nice things to think about in my life other than hobbies. --xBlue98 (talk) 20:08, 25 November 2022 (UTC)