Welcome to the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Thank you for joining the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki!
Before you get started, Click here to read the Rules page.
Keep the following in mind as you contribute to the site:
- Make good edits. Always use the SHOW PREVIEW button to check your changes before you use the SAVE button. If you make a mistake, wait 15 minutes before saving the same page a third or fourth time in a row.
- Saving lots of edits without PREVIEWING will get the moderators on your case, and can get you banned from the Wiiki.
- If you plan to update a lot of pages in a short period of time, please clear it with a moderator first.
- Write articles in third person (using words like he, she and they) instead of first person (I, me and we.) User pages and talk pages are the exceptions to this rule.
- Use correct grammar, spelling and capitalization.
- If someone posts on your talk page, please post a reply.
- Sign all of your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- Don't delete anything from your talk page.
- Use the Templates on the Main Page when making new articles for content such as Custom Tracks, Texture Hacks, Characters and other releases.
- We encourage all content makers to create a User Link to put on their release pages and to add it to the Author List.
- Yes, I have seen the problem with Sahara Hideout's Bullet. Me and IEF◇Spyro will try to fix the bullet problems as soon as possible. Thanks for reminding me! -- ZPL Gaming (talk) ZPL Gaming (talk) 13:11, 22 June 2019 (UTC)
Using assets from your track
I was wondering if I could use assets from the SNES Bowser Castle 2 visual overhaul (that is currently in CTGP) for a custom track update I am planning. I also asked Jasperr. --HackStarz (talk) 02:45, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
In your video for GCN Dry Dry Desert (ZPL) I see debug infos. I'm searching for a reference for current ITPT and KCL flag. So I ask, how do you display it? Assember, C or a cheat code is welcome. -- Wiimm (talk) 12:01, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
- Here is the source for the longest version considering I think you're actually interested into how to get the values moreso than the code itself. Make sure to credits all relevant coders, especially Seeky and Stebler whose work on mkw-structures has been essential (and Stebler had the original idea to use an existing screenElement to display things on the screen to begin with) to some of the Player values. I tried for a short time to access KCL values in a better way so that I could format them as they are in Wiimms KCL tools, but to no avail so I decided to stick with this worse but simpler solution for now. --Melg (talk) 17:56, 25 August 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks. Indeed, I need only a way to get the info for the LE-CODE monitor. I don't know if you know: Since months I'm creating a test interface into LE-CODE with programmable debug screens (based on stebler's screen/speedo) and special cheat codes. At the moment I miss ITPT, ENPT and KCL infos. For KCL I found different sources, and all of them were relatively unstable and did not satisfy me. So I hope that your source code helps. Thanks again -- Wiimm (talk) 08:30, 26 August 2021 (UTC)